Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Port
They finish on top of the ladder And only got double up games against Footscary and Stkilda from last year's top 8.
Its a fken joke.
How many years do we have to play them away from home?
The Sydney loss is massive
Agreed, the Port loss was even more costly.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Was a little bit like our game last week. Didn't think Port looked like winning all night except early in the last, briefly, then Geelong took it away.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Not sure about that, think the dees can roll them.

Last round they play each other and it sure is looking like it will be a cracker by then. Hopefully a cracker with a few casualties :p .

What has come over these umpires? Suddenly they have decided to pay every free possible in the last five minutes.

49? Used to be that each team got 49 frees per game, go back and watch some footy from the 60s and 70s back when holding the man or throwing was penalised.

I see 132 is the record for a game, doesn't surprise me, I remember going to the footy and both sides would get 40-50 frees in a game, was normal back then before the AFL decided less free kicks was somehow a good thing even if it was achieved by ignoring multiple rule violations.

I missed the last quarter but that was a weird game. When Port got going they certainly tackled anything that moved, but Geelong found ways to get into space. I thought Port's defence were poor when they were trying to withstand a Geelong surge. When Port got some run they looked ok but you can't sustain that all night and need to defend when necessary.

DS

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
What has come over these umpires? Suddenly they have decided to pay every free possible in the last five minutes.
Yeh it was crazy. Thought the standard of umpiring was pretty good until then. Port got a couple of soft ones.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Was Bonner the bloke that lost 2 key turnover contests in the centre of the ground in the last?

it was 3.

just fell over and kind of stayed there, then got up and walked.

an extraordinary poor performance from an AFL footballer, made we wonder how he got there?

and how he's managed to draw a cabinet ministers wage for 6 years?

I can’t see how we finish top 4 this year. Percentage an issue.

I think we'd have to win the lot from here.

5th or 6th most likely, and hope for the MCG prelim instead of the Gabba.

Not that our premiership record at the Gabba is bad.

jeez 2020 finals was immense. Gabba Metricon AO Gabba.

anyone notice how much baby oil Selwood lathered over his shoulders before each quarter?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Shaping as another exciting season.

Geelong again the July premiers.

Tigers squad taking shape. A couple of kids staking their claim.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
i had a good old laugh last night with Port fans complaining about the umpires after they were gifted 4 points against us.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Geelong were flying this time last year also. And the year before that.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
i had a good old laugh last night with Port fans complaining about the umpires after they were gifted 4 points against us.
As a general supporter group, Port fans are total imbeciles. Have a look at how their fans often have a crack at the opposition coaches as they walk down to the field for the quarter breaks. Plus let's not forget that loser throwing his drink over Lynch as he was being interviewed.

*smile* morons with chips on their shoulders. Inferiority complex.