Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Port is more analogous to Collingwood. They're both so dumb they think there's only black or white.

my mate, who as it happened has an AA blazer in his wardrobe and a couple of Broady Necklaces,

reckons Port and Tiger fans stand alone as the most uniquely mental fans.

sure, we dont sing INXS :vomit, and we are superior by absolutely every measure.

but im OK with being half of the mental quinella.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
my mate, who as it happened has an AA blazer in his wardrobe and a couple of Broady Necklaces,

sure, we dont sing INXS :vomit, and we are superior by absolutely every measure.

I don't care what Cameron Mooney thinks.

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geez Cygnets v Borethorn ? Pffft.

Might go braid my armpits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Buddy to kick 10 is the only hope of entertainment.

Hawthorn so far off, real late Terry Wallace list feels.

Isotopes

Tiger Rookie
Aug 3, 2013
Looked at what game is on 2nite and realised how irrelevant Hawthorn really is... almost as bad as nth.
The interest they generated over the last 40 years at the top goes out the window quickly.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We're nothing like Port supporters. This is Port who had to cover whole bays in advertising canvas to hide the empty seats.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

Reminds of that quote about the two brothers that look exactly alike except one has a beard (or something like that)

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Did Carey just say "Mitchells great dual sided, he's great off his left". He's a left footer.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Does Clarkson‘s cunning new gameplan involve only hand passing to teammates who are standing still? Or are they just all standing still?