Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
ha ha ha some things never change.

Buddy Franklin walks around all over the mark after being told to stand................... no fifty.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Is Clarko concocting a meaningless win just to give a big FU to Collingwood?
I'm hoping he conjures a meaningless win so it holds the Swans back closer for us to take them over in the next week or three after we hopefully step over the Eagles on Sunday.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
They weren't joking when they said their new kid Newcombe loves a tackle. 7 tackles in the 1st half.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
They weren't joking when they said their new kid Newcombe loves a tackle. 7 tackles in the 1st half.
He looks a bit of a beast; big lump of a kid too. No wonder they took no chances on missing him in the MS draft. Might be just what the Dorks need in the middle.

Reactions: 1 user