Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Free kick Hawthorn is alive and well.
Not sure what's going on tonight, another free to Dorks results in another goal. Probably the clincher. Unusual discrepancy against the Swans at home. Do the AFL want Sydanee to miss finals? For who? GWS or ... the Bummers?
Nice reconciliation?

TBH, doubt Sydanee either deserve finals or are ready for a genuine bid yet. March champions.

Anyway, a good night for us. But getting over the Weagles at home is going to be tough with JK and Oscar Allen back.

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
The other consideration might be that the AFL don't want anyone taking Draft pick 1 away from lol@Norf.

So the Dorks are not allowed to tank tonight and this also releases the heat off the 'greatest coach in the AFL'; as that genius Brayshaw just reminded us again.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Apologies if anyone said earlier, but what is that guernsey the Dorks are wearing tonight? An away strip?

Why? How on earth could there be any clash between these two teams' traditional guernseys?

Or are the Dorks just ashamed of it? Never seen a club jettison their original strip so readily.

Except perhaps Norf ... or Cartoon.

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
What would it take to get CJ (Jianthe) across to Richmond. Is he out of contract? He was a huge Tiger supporter and has been a solid performer in defence.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Apologies if anyone said earlier, but what is that guernsey the Dorks are wearing tonight? An away strip?

Why? How on earth could there be any clash between these two teams' traditional guernseys?

Or are the Dorks just ashamed of it? Never seen a club jettison their original strip so readily.

Except perhaps Norf ... or Cartoon.
This sort of thing really annoys me.
I have nothing against clash strips when they are useful, but the way Hawthorn and North Melbourne wear different strips at the drop of a hat really annoys me and I hope Richmond never do it.
I asked a rusted on Hawk supporting friend of mine if he knows the reason and he THINKS it does have something to do with home vs away.

But the cynic in me says that clubs are more likely to do it when they are having a lean trot so that they don't soil the "true" brand.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
What would it take to get CJ (Jianthe) across to Richmond. Is he out of contract? He was a huge Tiger supporter and has been a solid performer in defence.
Really. Another one? Like Bont and Fyffe too. Someone might put together a great side of great RFC supporters who were not allowed to choose to play for us.

But I was going to post something similar about CJ. Would make a great replacement for Bachar. Also like the potential of the Swans' Amartey. Going to be a player.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The whoha with Sydney picking the forward and North missing out has disappeared.
I think North dodged a bullet, he looks soft.

Reactions: 1 user