Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Buck’s kids look a lot like Eddie’s kids.
Think we need some DNA testing to see what’s going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
For *smile* sake they are celebrating like they're farwelling Alan Jeans.
Good footballer but a very average coach.
What's the media so scared to call him out?
10 years and Ziltch.
What's next a Grand Reception For Mark Neeld and Scott Watters?
It’s completely over the top. Haven’t seen anything like it. You’d think he was a 5 time Premiership player and 5 time Premiership coach. On the latter, he missed finals football 5 out of his 10 years.

He’s not Jock McHale or Nuts Coventry.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Apparently Bucks has evolved to "statesman" now. Hardwick's won three flags and I'd stop well short of calling him that. Buckley was a trier. At least Malthouse had the slow ox.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
It’s completely over the top. Haven’t seen anything like it. You’d think he was a 5 time Premiership player and 5 time Premiership coach. On the latter, he missed finals football 5 out of his 10 years.

He’s not Jock McHale or Nuts Coventry.
Its a joke.
He was given the ass because of failure's over the last 3 years.
And the media are pissing in his pocket.
What a gutless football club is instead of burying today they saved there worse for them.
Is there any articles No Fat ass Petrecca no Melbourne??

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Happy for Buckley, nice finish to a great contribution to a footy club.

Also happy for myself who backed the Magpies at $4.60, and same game multied it into 12s.
What's the odds Melbourne
Go 6-0 6-0 in September?
That's the one when the 55 supporter's call for a merge

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hearld sun
'PIES farewell legend of the game'
No premierships Zero. Nothing
How can he be a legend, his coaching record is Tony Shaw quality

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Did Buckley rip his team after their win? If they played good enough to beat the Dees each week he would still have a job. (I didnt see the game so i assume they actually played ok?)

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Did Buckley rip his team after their win? If they played good enough to beat the Dees each week he would still have a job. (I didnt see the game so i assume they actually played ok?)
Bit scrappy but they combined well. Makes you wonder why he called it quits now. First time I've seen a coach step down after 1 (now 2) wins.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
My eldest was thinking of going just to watch some live footy. $66 a ticket. *smile* ridiculous pricing. No wonder it’s empty.
FMD for #Lolnorf? Should have been $6.60 per ticket, just enough to cover the booking fee.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Get further away from the ex.
Might be a touch of fancy footwork being engaged by Figgy. Divorce coming up n the ex will have the hand out with a very large empty sack attached. All of a sudden Figgy's unemployed, got no income n lots of botox expenses for his new squeeze. No shekels left for the Christmas bonus for the previous cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
This is a different Collingwood. Why couldn't they be arsed playing like this until now?
Have they been tanking? Talking of 2-4 year rebuild which is why Buckley wasn't keen on staying ... reportedly. Just really strange how they can come out and completely beat the top-of-the-table side all game and win by 3g.

Just odd how they could win for Bucks last 2 matches. Very odd. I wouldn't trust Colonwood in any respect whatsoever.

Buckley being so heavily lauded in media because he's headed straight into a career with Ch.7 or Fox?

Feb 25, 2007
Hate to say it but Go P....s

Funny watching us in a red and blue jumper. F*cking copycats. Goodwin said "the Melbourne way" again before the game.

Lol, it sounds so lame. The dees have copied us on many things, heck so has ess.
There is only one way THE RICHMOND WAY everything else comes across like a counterfeit copy!

Feb 25, 2007
Glad the pies beat the cocky dees.

Dees have had a good run with injuries. If they lost just 2 players, petracca and oliver they would be *smile*.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Have they been tanking? Talking of 2-4 year rebuild which is why Buckley wasn't keen on staying ... reportedly. Just really strange how they can come out and completely beat the top-of-the-table side all game and win by 3g.

Just odd how they could win for Bucks last 2 matches. Very odd. I wouldn't trust Colonwood in any respect whatsoever.

Buckley being so heavily lauded in media because he's headed straight into a career with Ch.7 or Fox?
Only saw parts of it but they looked to be controlling the game while in possession.

Yeah I thought he might be headed into media and they were trying to pump up his reputation, like the Leigh Matthews GOAT thing. But they went above and beyond.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Glad the pies beat the cocky dees.

Dees have had a good run with injuries. If they lost just 2 players, petracca and oliver they would be *smile*.

I agree, without those 2 (even 1) they would fall in a heap. No way would they still be in the 8 like we are with half the injuries that we've had.