Round 14 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - Other Games

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Yer but could possibly become a role-player in defence, not on the opposition's faster forwards though. Can compete in the air so spoil, and a reasonable kick, some game smarts. Tries hard, a team-player. But that's about it.

He's a very Richmond 2011-12 era sort of player.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
He's a very Richmond 2011-12 era sort of player.
Yer, I was simply saying I think his only chance of extending his career is if he can become an adequate defender. Couldn't be much worse than some currently playing there for Cartoon.

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
I liked the look of Kennedy for the blues. Hadn't really noticed him before but can play.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Honestly don't know how this guy gets a game. I'm sure he's played a good game in his career but I haven't seen one.
And then they wander why they are so *smile*.
Don't just bag Silivagni he would be lucky to be on 220k.
Blokes like Saad and Williams are club killers both on 700k+ and both arent match winners.
Saad besides his pace is a very average footballer and Williams relies on the lose ball or the hand ball receive to create.
Carlton couldn't draft and recruit to save themselves.
You don't go out and get Saad and Williams when your concerted in the bottom 4.
They needed players like a May, Vaulstin, Gawn, Kennedy or even a Cotchin to show and teach them to play.
They're now flked they have Saad Williams McGovern and Martin he is too injury prone. Good luck in the next 5 years

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I would be go hard after Weithering.
Bend them over.

Pay back for *smile* ing us over with Spalding and Pitching Robbie Powell and Verbeek

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Everytime I see Carlton play....... I think of Kane Lambert and chuckle ....... it's good for the soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users