Round 14 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - Other Games

Feb 25, 2007
Just a reminder that the reserves are playing today (2.10pm). Fulll details with live channels on below link.

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Just flicked over from the VFL game and straight away, the most blatant throw in the centre square from Stringer, how the ump even missed it I have no idea (there are 3 of them remember), Bummers go forward and Tipingwuti scores.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Does anyone else think the sound is a second behind the vision in the Hawks Bombers game? It’s weird watching it.

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
The sound must be aligning with my care factor. *smile*, footy seems like a slog this year, never been so disinterested in neutral games as i am this year.

Probably just spoilt by the success over the last few years, but care factor is low this time.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The sound must be aligning with my care factor. *smile*, footy seems like a slog this year, never been so disinterested in neutral games as i am this year.

Probably just spoilt by the success over the last few years, but care factor is low this time.
I think its endemic across the fan base.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Gotta laugh at Ralphy saying bummers need to sign Stringer no matter what just cause he plays 1 good game in a season.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Watched a bit of the Haw v Ess game. Forgot how grating Eddie is to listen to as a commentator. Just awful.

Sounds as if he is just trying too hard to contrive excitement. Horrible.

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
The media make me laugh. Pumping essendrugs up.
“Have the sleeping giant awoken?”
Get out of here, They knocked off Hawthorn!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
The media make me laugh. Pumping essendrugs up.
“Have the sleeping giant awoken?”
Get out of here, They knocked off Hawthorn!
Same ol same ol, Essendon win a game against Hawthorn (2nd last on the ladder) and it’s “sleeping giant”, “is Stringer worth $1m?” “they can play finals”.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users