Round 15 - the emptying the dishwasher games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the emptying the dishwasher games.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
How about Brisbane eh? Up there with Port Adelaide as being the biggest frauds going around.

Have a look at Mrs Robinson. What a plonker.

Brisbane will go nowhere with Mitch Robinson in that starting 22. He reminds me a little of Chris Newman. Provides good leadership and important to team culture, but limited in ability and won’t be around if/when they achieve team success.

I think it’s safe to assume we can mark down our home game against Brisbane in R20 as win.

Last edited:

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Do they win the stats.
Was very complementary towards the Dees, didn’t roll out the stats he always done against the Tigers.

After quarter time the Demons absolutely bashed them up. They were not up to it and may have played Melbourne into form.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Brisbane will go nowhere with Mitch Robinson in that starting 22. He reminds me a little of Chris Newman. Provides good leadership and important to team culture, but limited in ability and won’t be around if/when they achieve team success.
Agree with the first part but lumping Chris Newman in with a bloke that spends his downtime playing games with 12 year olds on the Internet is way off the mark imo.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Asking him to please stay at Melbourne
Try watching him play sometime. Shows plenty of potential as a SF. Might just have a bigger future that George (unfortunately - although I hope he can find his best form).
You slagged the Bulldogs young ruckman, Tim English, mercilessly for years. Tried telling you, you would be proven wrong. Might be a disconnect between your comments and actual judgement/knowledge.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Port just had massive boost for their game against the Suns.
Byrne-Jones ruled out.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
How about Brisbane eh? Up there with Port Adelaide as being the biggest frauds going around.

I think it’s safe to assume we can mark down our home game against Brisbane in R20 as win.
Robinson was one of the few who won his position last night. Him, Andrews, Neale. That’s about it.

Last edited:

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
For a long time. Fagan's done his dash IMO. Too limited.
I have always wondered who is really coach at Brisvegas. Fagan is always down in the dugout where coaches who are trying to hold their players together through pats on the back, reassurance, guidance, encouragement; it's usually adopted for a club with really young, battling side. Someone else back up in the box has to be in charge of strategy, tactics, moves and changes where you can see what's actually happening right over the ground. For the real, serious decisions required of coaches.

The top successful coaches are not operating generally from down on the ground - Dimma, Scott, Clarkson, Longmire etc. Where did Lions most successful coach usually coach from - LM? The fact that Fagan is always down at ground level, albeit with headphones on for communication, even though his side has regularly made finals over recent years, show he is not really up to it IMO. He is not the decision-maker; just consulted.

You need to be a lot more that a father figure. But the longer they want him to continue like this, fine with me. Think they definitely have a side capable of contending ... if they had a LM in charge.

Reactions: 1 user

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
Brisbane’s much bigger problem is that their forward line has two players who cannot impact with any sort of heat in the game, in Cameron and Hipwood. You cannot kick winning scores in finals with those two.

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Try watching him play sometime. Shows plenty of potential as a SF. Might just have a bigger future that George (unfortunately - although I hope he can find his best form).
You slagged the Bulldogs young ruckman, Tim English, mercilessly for years. Tried telling you, you would be proven wrong. Might be a disconnect between your comments and actual judgement/knowledge.
Who the dud from Footscary.
Are you serious.
Plays 1 good game every 20 and misses every 2nd week.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Brisbane’s much bigger problem is that their forward line has two players who cannot impact with any sort of heat in the game, in Cameron and Hipwood. You cannot kick winning scores in finals with those two.
The motorbike had a flat last night.
Must be the sharp grass on the G.
Cameron's bike copped the same in 2017

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Agree with the first part but lumping Chris Newman in with a bloke that spends his downtime playing games with 12 year olds on the Internet is way off the mark imo.

And calling Tom Lynch a "wanker" in the process of playing video games, great culture and leadership :rolleyes:, i'll just put that comment down to @ Ian4 having a moment of madness ;)

Robinson, who had called Lynch "a wanker'' on his twitch live stream and criticised the Tiger forward for crossing from the Suns to a good team "to get success''

"Not really. I haven't thought about it since I made the comments,'' Robinson said, when asked if he thought his comments would fire up Lynch. "I honestly made it on the stream when I was playing a video game"

**By the way let's hope Ian4 is correct and this prick never does have success.

• Love

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

I have seen some horrible posts on PRE but this is right up there.

Robinson isnt fit to carry Chris Newmans bags.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I have seen some horrible posts on PRE but this is right up there.

Robinson isnt fit to carry Chris Newmans bags.

lol, Chris Newman was a very good leader, but was a very limited footballer. He had a reasonasble left peg and that is about it. Not a good defender. not quick. not a good decision maker (was always too slow to move the ball). couldn't win his own ball.

• Dislike

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
lol, Chris Newman was a very good leader, but was a very limited footballer. He had a reasonasble left peg and that is about it. Not a good defender. not quick. not a good decision maker (was always too slow to move the ball). couldn't win his own ball.
Now listen up Binman. After all your anti Chris Newman posts you copped an absolute caning. It was certainly deserved and demonstrated your lack of knowledge and judgement. Obviously it’s personal for you. He must have pinched your lollies at school or something
Yet you had to have another dig.
Stick to your round ball game…soccer, socka, sokka, sokkah. You might have a little smither of knowledge about that. Maybe.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Now listen up Binman. After all your anti Chris Newman posts you copped an absolute caning. It was certainly deserved and demonstrated your lack of knowledge and judgement. Obviously it’s personal for you. He must have pinched your lollies at school or something
Yet you had to have another dig.
Stick to your round ball game…soccer, socka, sokka, sokkah. You might have a little smither of knowledge about that. Maybe.

TODAY3.jpg

• Haha

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The biggest problem is sleepy Joe. Both off-field culturally and on-field through performance. Cannot recall a player with more physical talent for a role and less output. He can't blame injuries anymore. At least Hipwood and Cameron try.