Round 16 - the Meryl Streep games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 - the Meryl Streep games.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Like dimma use to say we control our own 4 walls and take one game at a time like in the past the rest looks after itself.
Pity those 4 walls are about to collapse.
Fken 4 walls, are they the same walls that can't run out games??

Reactions: 1 user

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Yep.
As the old saying goes, ya make your own bed. Unfortunately with the amount of games we've coughed up this year, our bed's full of *smile* n needs new sheets.

Pretty much need to play head down arse up for the rest of the home n away to guarantee a finals slot, then hope there's enough left in the tank to win four finals. Coulda, shoulda been top four with a bit of consistencey.
And first of all we have to give a hiding to the Eagles, to boost our percentage.
Would be surprised to lose this game but it has been a strange weekend of footy.
WC are playing better now than when they were hit with huge injuries and Covid early in the season.
And while I am on this.
Bloody Collingwood.
Scraped home against the GC.
Luck always seems to go their way.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
We love to mention how many games we should have won but lost. Have we had any games we should have lost but won (by fair means or foul?)

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I hate how Collingwood wait to announce the injury while other clubs are on the front foot.
GC Budarick 'he has done an ACL'
Collingwood, Moore 'We aren't sure hypertension, needs a scan'

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Pity those 4 walls are about to collapse.
Fken 4 walls, are they the same walls that can't run out games??

The 4 walls aren't about to collapse, they're being demolished to make way for a wonderful new facility.

Time for Richmond to step up, we've been flakey this year and unable to produce 4 quarter efforts. Mind you, just about every team is getting hurt when the opposition gets a run on, just seems to be the way the game is going at the moment. Maybe it is the new rules or the absurdities of the umpiring, but it seems almost impossible for any team to close down their opposition and limit the damage when the other side gets the ascendancy. This is critical as even the best teams cannot control a full game against good opposition, but in the past you were more able to limit the damage. Something has changed.

Critical games for the rest of the season, need to win as many as possible, very little wriggle room.

Has to start today with a big win.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
What was the story with J Clarke at Geelong? Could he not get a game or injuries? Geez if Scott wasn't playing him with their pensioners, Z Guthrie getting a game, Rohan a walk-up start, thats a stuff up.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'll go with the Drofder theory and hope Freo wins to kill Port's final 8 chances especially as we play them later.