Round 16 - the Meryl Streep games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 - the Meryl Streep games.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I can't remember the camera difference between a replay on TV compared to the replay on AFL website, but if they're the same, why not use that close up cam to decide these issues??? I remember the close up cam on Mozza when he kicked the last Q goal when watching our game's replay on website and Bolts came up to hug him.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Looked to me like the 'deviation' was off the ground from the drop kick, and not the defenders arm. could be wrong.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Bears brang the Zork back a week too early, now might lose him for another 2 or 3.,

Shame that ...................................

Reactions: 1 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
How's Beveridge trying to bite his tongue at half time about the umpiring.

GIVE. ME. A. SPELL.

Most looked after team in the league. Fact.

Reactions: 4 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Nah the campaigner will be back for the Tigers game that's how things always roll.

It would be nice to get them at the G without Zork and Rich and beat the suitcase outta them.
Or have him come back for our game and ping his hamstring again in the 1Q after a failed chase leading to a Rioli goal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
The AFL is trying to fill it pockets.
There's no chance us beating Brisbane in Brisbane.
Footscary get looked after by the pricks and even so they're getting ripped tonight.
14 to 6
Good luck winning in Brisbane
I watched last 5 mins of the 2nd qtr
Schauce pick 1 all by himself kicks the ball from 45 instead of running into goal.
And then the pricks at there very best, Neale tries to take on the tackler, gets caught,
Then the umpire says '2nd action went high'
What about the 1st action fkknuckle.
Back to watching Cliffhanger

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users