Round 16 the other games (only if you care) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 the other games (only if you care)

We won't hear much this week about how great the West Coke are.
Healy is still slapping himself over yippieyayo and the shittest most over rated player to play the game.
NitNat.
If Collingwood didn't crumble and hand them a free premiership Simpson would be longside Doofus and Shaw on the dole

Number 31 went off the ground carried by 2 trainers just before half time, which looked like a serious knee or ankle injury. But was back on after half time.
They must have good physio treatments in Brisbane
OK. Actually BL's fitness, injury management recovery has been excellent in recent years. Guys like McCarthy, Daniher ans Adams on the park and playing far more games than prior clubs.

Only 11 pages on here talking about other games, I only watched the Tiges game and about 20 minutes of the Melb v GWS game for the whole week-end. Boring. It's in a bad way Gil.

Reactions: 2 users
Only 11 pages on here talking about other games, I only watched the Tiges game and about 20 minutes of the Melb v GWS game for the whole week-end. Boring. It's in a bad way Gil.
Yep, same for me. Other games are just background noise now. The level/spectacle is low.
The clowns will probably just double down.

I'm sure Mince and blobbo will talk about the state of the game tonight

Yeah, it all seems a bit flat. Is that because as Richmond supporters we,re in a bit of a funk with our team not winning?

Yeah, it all seems a bit flat. Is that because as Richmond supporters we,re in a bit of a funk with our team not winning?
Its a hard one, I think that's what the main reason would be. I'm sure if we were fighting for a top 4 spot I would have more interest.

I would still love to0 make the 8 just to see what could happen. Would be plenty of nerves in the opposition at the prospect of facing the tigers.

Not for me. Haven’t watched other games for a while now. Will flick past to check the score or watch 5 min until it puts me off. Used to command the remote Friday nights and Sunday arvos. Gil and Hocking have a lot to answer for. I now sleep through the kids watching Monkey Magic on a Friday evening (unless the tigers are playing). More entertaining than the *smile* other teams and the umps are serving up at the moment.

Don't think so, just think that the game is in such a state that not many of us watch other games.

Even the opposition discussion thread has slowed to a crawl.

Reactions: 1 users