ROUND 16 - TICKETS ON SALE THURS FROM 10am | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

ROUND 16 - TICKETS ON SALE THURS FROM 10am

Feb 25, 2007
AFL RESERVE - Tickets are on level 3, first few rows, good seats
My mate got tickets for 3 of us this time ( I usually do it). He had same issues I did. He said I should get a text or email as he put my number down. Nope. Nothing. I checked my Ticketmaster account. Nothing. Checked my digital membership. Nothing. I told him to just take a screenshot of my ticket and text it to me. It worked when I did it in the past.
Just wondering why they want you to fill in the contact details of everyone you get a ticket for and then nothing happens. Both ticket suppliers are *smile* useless and the afl needs to get their heads out of their arses and do something about it. If this keeps continuing, I know a few people who have already said it’s too hard to go to games and also thinking about not renewing their memberships next year. And not just Richmond members

Putting peoples names in, you can put in the same name for all., meaning the person buying the tickets knows their family/friends details and if need be could provide those.
Inputting for example 10 different names would take too long. Autofil the same name/address etc for all tickets bought, it is way faster.

I have been doing that from day dot and never had an issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
AFL RESERVE - Tickets are on level 3, first few rows, good seats

Putting peoples names in, you can put in the same name for all., meaning the person buying the tickets knows their family/friends details and if need be could provide those.
Inputting for example 10 different names would take too long. Autofil the same name/address etc for all tickets bought, it is way faster.

I have been doing that from day dot and never had an issue.
I understand that and I do copy and paste. My gripe is that after putting their phone numbers in, you expect them to send a text to the recipients with their ticket. They usually don’t. Earlier in the season I tried 3 times to forward them. Firstly through the agency. Then through their app. Then through the digital membership. Finally I ended up taking a screenshot of each ticket and sending via text. It was very time consuming having to follow up by contacting everyone to make sure they received their tickets

Last edited:

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
1st world problems lads.

In some undeveloped countries they are doing it tough, 18 months into a pandemic, there are still millions locked down and less that 10% of their population has been fully vaccinated, not to mention their leaders are next to useless, have little empathy & are just *smile* blokes.

Now there's some real problems

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users