Round 16 VFL Frankston Vs Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 VFL Frankston Vs Richmond

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Can anyone confirm that because it’s on Kayo Freebies, so no subscription required, just the app. Correct?
Cheers
I can confirm I believe that to be true.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Is it being streamed anywhere else? Kayo is geolocked and I'd rather not have to pfaff around with VPNs and what not if the match is available somewhere else

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Is it being streamed anywhere else? Kayo is geolocked and I'd rather not have to pfaff around with VPNs and what not if the match is available somewhere else
No only on Kayo today

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Even though he’s 26 I still like the look of Garret McDonough, very nice kick of the footy.

No.23 for Frankston is a big old school of a beast of ruckman!

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Skill level is really poor. Our kicking, particularly into our forward line is atrocious

Reactions: 2 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Scanlon just kicked his first goal at the level. The commentary just said it’s great to see him get his first VFLW goal. That is a fair effort.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Cumberland has some tricks, and a bit of mongrel in him as well. Martyn's had it a bit, Ralphsmith, OK, MRJ is a livewire.
Naish finds space, but sometimes runs to dumb places.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Cumberland has some tricks, and a bit of mongrel in him as well. Martyn's had it a bit, Ralphsmith, OK, MRJ is a livewire.
Naish finds space, but sometimes runs to dumb places.
Ralphy's had 3 touches to halftime.

Martyn and RCD best. MoJu needs to position better to rove in the forward line.