Round 17 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 Other Games

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If its good enough for Roughhead to play in the 2's, Kennedy should be on the verge.
In his last 2 games he hasn't kicked a goal.
Ands that's playing for a team with Yeo Shuey Gaff and sheed in the guts.
West Coast have no depth

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I haven't seen that gear in the AFL Shop. Was it an AFL-approved costume or will WCE face a fine?

There was a bloke in the collingowwd cheer squad wearing a super weird super hero gimp mask all night.

He must be wanted by the armed robbery squad, cause he would have had a seriously restricted view of the game.

or maybe he only wanted to see just the one grab of all Cox's double and triple grabs?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Well that was weird.

WC skipped away in the third Q and then just started flicking the ball around the half back line.

It was bizarre.

Didn’t look close to landing a goal in the last.

Complete coaching failure by Simmo

Yep. Very strange. At one point they had the ball from the centre and yet changed mind 3 times only to go backwards and eventually lose the ball which cost them a goal. It's either match-fixing or they're back on the gear.

Strangely, even Simpson spoke light-hearted during the presser.....like he owed Eddie something.....

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
1) Nic nat is over rated, good ruckman not only win hit outs, BUT take marks at crucial times

2) watch a lot of footy ( too much)..... after watching so many teams get reemed by the umps, last nights umpiring was very good, i strruggled to see any genuine howlers last night, or momentum shifting decisions, amazing seeing margetts was involved

Disagree on 1. If he played for the tigers (and didn’t get injured) we would be unbeaten the last 3 years. You didn’t watch when he was on last night? Monstered Grundy.

Agree on 2, thought in general it was very good (apart from missing the multiple Treloar throws)

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
pies are back. Will be there grand final day.

On the back of last night’s performance?
Against a soft WC unit who didn’t turn up for the entire final quarter?
Ummm....I disagree

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Whats these ,'so called' experts on?
Carlton have a Dream list. *smile*.
Half the side today would struggle in a VFL side. Some shocking skill. Cant mark, cant handball.
Whats the odds the new Carlton coach will be gone before Hardwick gets the ass.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Don’t mind Carlton having a resurgence now, by the time we get them it’ll be over.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Can Sydney withdrawal the offer to Longmire??
He is *smile*.
That Sydney side next year will be reminiscent of the teams of the early 90's...
Buddy will be listed as Duddy next year