Round 17 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 Other Games

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Treloar is a free chaser in the centre he gets low and throws himself at contests to milk frees hes done it half a dozen times if not more already

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
WC leading 11-10 in frees. As I said, close to a draw......as we'd all know with these 2 teams.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
West Coast are trying to be cute and Darling and Kennedy are liabilities when the footy hits the ground in their forward line, they do nothing.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
WTH? Collingwood get it deep forward they get a goal. weird. its like the deeper they get it the less defence there is.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
West Coast are trying to be cute and Darling and Kennedy are liabilities when the footy hits the ground in their forward line, they do nothing.
Agree, a bit like us at times.

WTH? Collingwood get it deep forward they get a goal. weird. its like the deeper they get it the less defence there is.

What bothers me is the ball seems to be on a string with Scumwood players. Rub of the green or what !!