Round 17 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 Other Games

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
West Coast have a good player in Jarrod Cameron a steal at Pick 39 and under the Next Generation rules. It's a rort until we get one of our own :)

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
West Coast looked pretty soft. Not as soft as collingwood last 2 games, but soft. Weird game. West coast dominant for 2.5 quarters but didn't capitalise, inefficient and collinwood extremely efficient enough to hang in, mostly due to crap WC defence. A head scratcher in terms of form.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Really noticeable that once the ball hit the ground after a contested marking contest there were Collingwood players everywhere and no West Coast players. What gives? West Coast can't be that bad once the ball hits the ground.

I haven't watched a lot of other-than-Richmond footy this year but geez Collingwood chuck the ball all the bloody time and never get pinged for it. Stunning, throwing is not allowed in Australian Rules footy, someone tell the maggots that not even Collingwood are allowed to throw it.

DS

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Collingwood even win the free kick count in Perth..:mad:

Penderbury gets so much time to release the ball. I’ve lost count how many times he gets the caught for no free kick against.
Treloar just throws the ball.
Grundy gets a shot load of free kicks too

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Prick always fires against us, so does, Thomas, Mihocek and that #%&##^*$ shittruck Cox
Daddy Long Legs is getting in our faces too much (TV, newspapers, websites). He's everywhere like a superstar.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Really noticeable that once the ball hit the ground after a contested marking contest there were Collingwood players everywhere and no West Coast players. What gives? West Coast can't be that bad once the ball hits the ground.

I haven't watched a lot of other-than-Richmond footy this year but geez Collingwood chuck the ball all the bloody time and never get pinged for it. Stunning, throwing is not allowed in Australian Rules footy, someone tell the maggots that not even Collingwood are allowed to throw it.

DS

The free kick situation with this team is a *smile* crime.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Penderbury gets so much time to release the ball. I’ve lost count how many times he gets the caught for no free kick against.
Treloar just throws the ball.
Grundy gets a shot load of free kicks too

Love watching Pendlebury play, he hardly ever gets caught thus the reason he's given so much time to release the ball.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
West Coast looked pretty soft. Not as soft as collingwood last 2 games, but soft. Weird game. West coast dominant for 2.5 quarters but didn't capitalise, inefficient and collinwood extremely efficient enough to hang in, mostly due to crap WC defence. A head scratcher in terms of form.

yeah bizarre. Collingwood had some real plodders out there. I cant recall a game as bad as Crockers for example.

I actually reckon the WC sport scientist lost it.

They benched Nic Nat according to some spreadsheet rather than opportune times in momentum windows. Grundys dominance when NicNat was being managed swung it collingwoods way.

Kennedy was dreadful too. Kind of looked old and done, a bit.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Especialy if they are allowed to block incoming defenders to contests like they did all night tonight.

They get free kicks that no other club would ever get.
They get longer to release the ball in a tackle
They get longer to disposal the ball off the mark
3 umpires didn’t notice in the first half that penderbury, Mayne and Manyard all blocked in their forward line.
They have taken over from the doggies at throwing the ball.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Drat picked Maggots to win by 10 & 11 in two tipping contests. WC soft under belly now starting to be exposed & it is Nic. Grundy slaughter him.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
yeah bizarre. Collingwood had some real plodders out there. I cant recall a game as bad as Crockers for example.

I actually reckon the WC sport scientist lost it.

They benched Nic Nat according to some spreadsheet rather than opportune times in momentum windows. Grundys dominance when NicNat was being managed swung it collingwoods way.

Kennedy was dreadful too. Kind of looked old and done, a bit.

This year flag will go to the team that puts a good month together.
It this year is a horse race. A $101 has chance to win.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Drat picked Maggots to win by 10 & 11 in two tipping contests. WC soft under belly now starting to be exposed & it is Nic. Grundy slaughter him.

When NitNat was on the ground he was ok, Grundy destroyed Hickey.
Hickey in the last qtr should’ve been a Collingwood jumper, he was useless.
If He went back and kicked that goal in the 2nd qtr, it would’ve destroyed Collingwood, but the margin stayed under 4 goals.