Round 17 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 Other Games

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I haven't watched a lot of other-than-Richmond footy this year but geez Collingwood chuck the ball all the bloody time and never get pinged for it. Stunning, throwing is not allowed in Australian Rules footy, someone tell the maggots that not even Collingwood are allowed to throw it.

DS

There was one in the last quarter where it looked like Treloar dead set chucked it one handed and didn’t get pinged.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Grundy is the key to Collingwood without him and the kissing on the *smile* they get from the umpires they are nothing.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
When NitNat was on the ground he was ok, Grundy destroyed Hickey.
Hickey in the last qtr should’ve been a Collingwood jumper, he was useless.
If He went back and kicked that goal in the 2nd qtr, it would’ve destroyed Collingwood, but the margin stayed under 4 goals.

NitNat has nits in his hair. Nic Nat paddy whack got whacked by Grundy full time. Nic Nat aint gunna be the same old Nic from years ago. After two recon ACL's plus a middle aged gut , he is Gawn against quality opposition. Tonight tonight was all for everyone to see except the Blind.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Pies winning could turn out very good for us.

Geelong have top all but sewn up now and our most likely result is 4th

Cats on The G in a Q final is what we want

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
If Collonwood get away with blocks 30 metres away from the contest when we play them next, like they did this evening I will lose my mind.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Only saw the game from the last 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter onwards. Collingwood absolutely dominated the game from that point but couldn’t score. I said to my mate if they can just kick a goal they’ll win and in the end that’s what happened. From what I saw they should have won by 3-4 goals. West Coast were absolutely pathetic in that last part of the game. They let Collingwood completely dominate them and went in their shells. Don’t think they got the ball inside 50 more than twice. Panicked every time they got the ball. Geez they were soft. I know it’s only one game but I can’t see them winning the flag. They’re just not that good.

On the flip side that could unfortunately get Collingwood’s season back on track. If we have close to our best team and are in good form I’m not too worried about 16 other teams on the MCG. Collingwood is the one team I’m worried about. They have the score on the board against us.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Only saw the game from the last 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter onwards. Collingwood absolutely dominated the game from that point but couldn’t score. I said to my mate if they can just kick a goal they’ll win and in the end that’s what happened. From what I saw they should have won by 3-4 goals. West Coast were absolutely pathetic in that last part of the game. They let Collingwood completely dominate them and went in their shells. Don’t think they got the ball inside 50 more than twice. Panicked every time they got the ball. Geez they were soft. I know it’s only one game but I can’t see them winning the flag. They’re just not that good.

On the flip side that could unfortunately get Collingwood’s season back on track. If we have close to our best team and are in good form I’m not too worried about 16 other teams on the MCG. Collingwood is the one team I’m worried about. They have the score on the board against us.

I dont fear Collingwood as long as James Aish is in the side.

And if Crocker is picked in the side, I would actually sing the song on Thursday night

pretty high bum quotient tonight - Aish, Crocker, Noble, Brown, Cox.

raises serious questions about west coast.

like I said, WC and pies almost sewed up 2nd and 3rd, leaving us fighting for 4th and Cats on the G.

sweet.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Same here Riddles, especially with that extra gift they get from the green flogs. You just can't beat it.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Grundy is the key to Collingwood without him and the kissing on the *smile* they get from the umpires they are nothing.

Grundy is the only ruckman that grab opponents heads or pull there jumper for no decision.
But as soon as it happens to him they pay him a free kick.

**is ‘in the back’ still a free kick in the game.
Maynard rode Allen like a horse for no free kick.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

And if Crocker is picked in the side, I would actually sing the song on Thursday night

like I said, WC and pies almost sewed up 2nd and 3rd, leaving us fighting for 4th and Cats on the G.

sweet.

Cox and Mihocek and Sidearse, Thomas, Grundy, and De Floggy will kill us dont worry bout Aish

And 3 of those flogs are plodders.

West Coast should be ashamed of that effort seriously.

Maggots had no backline especially without Moore and they still couldnt get over the line.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Cox and Mihocek and Sidearse, Thomas, Grundy, and De Floggy will kill us dont worry bout Aish

Maggots had no backline especially without Moore and they still couldnt get over the line.

yeah it was a loss for the ages.

WC fans would be livid

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

sweet.
Tend to agree easy but Aish was in the side on that fateful night in September 2018 and Cox loves playing us; can’t get a kick against anyone else. The other 3 are only injury cover and if they’re playing our chances are undoubtedly much higher.

An MCG final against the Cats would be sweeeeeeeettt!!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Sidebottom Grundy degoey and Treloar will have a night out.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Only Collingwood could win a free kick count v the eagles in Perth. *smile* me they got some sort frees.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Only Collingwood could win a free kick count v the eagles in Perth. **** me they got some sort frees.

Margetts, Stevic and Stephens.
I know 2 out of the 3,
but Margetts wouldn’t give us a free kick even if we playing against ourselves.