Round 18 - Last Round for the losers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18 - Last Round for the losers

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Tell her you get a chalice filled with poison!
Not quite..."the vessel with the pestle has the potion that is poison, but the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true". Danny Kaye at his best still cracks me up...all these years later.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Buckley is a *smile*

'Port are the best side in the competition and we are either close to them or far away from them'

Yeah good one bucks, oh wise *smile*.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Pies lost 4 of their last 7. Have beaten North, Blues and Gold Coast. They are going to be cleaned up in their final against Eagles.
Will be sweet. Hell, they might even lose a free-kick count over there! Can't wait.

Reactions: 1 user

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I reckon the Pies will beat the Eagles.

The media over here is already talking about the fact that they beat the Pies by 66 points in Round 8! If that isn't a deluded from guide to use, I don't know what is.

Problem is they are forgetting they were nearly at full strength that game, but Collingwood were without De Goey, Pendelbury and Sidebottom.

I want the Pies to win, then get hammered just when they are thinking they are a chance.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I'd prefer Pies out straight away. Shut Eddie up as quick as possible.

Reactions: 15 users

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
Buckley is a *smile*

'Port are the best side in the competition and we are either close to them or far away from them'

Yeah good one bucks, oh wise *smile*.
He looked confused and distracted. I think he was waiting for a text from Molic about when they were playing their next match. (Heard he got flogged and is keen for revenge)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
I guess Eddie will now be off to WA
Well, he’s just spent the last day squirming his way out of the nightclub issue by saying “I’m not in the Hub, I’m here as a media reporter”......therefore, he has no reason to travel to Perth with the team. Surely fox footy won’t have him over there commentating the game.......
So, it’ll be interesting to see what crap he comes out with when he is spotted in Northbridge drowning his sorrows with his son at some seedy dive

Reactions: 1 user