Round 18 - Last Round for the losers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18 - Last Round for the losers

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Good to see Tom Morris has been rushed up to the Gold Coast. Plenty of interesting insights coming I'm sure. Excellent use of money.
Listening to peanuts like him and Ralph trying to diagnose injured players and how much footy they’ll miss within 3 seconds of the injured player getting hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I don’t think I’ve seen so many hospital handpass’s in one game.

Reactions: 2 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Listening to peanuts like him and Ralph trying to diagnose injured players and how much footy they’ll miss within 3 seconds of the injured player getting hurt.
I swear Ralph said Larkey had a broken collarbone at half time. I saw him playing in the second half?!

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I don’t think I’ve seen so many hospital handpass’s in one game.

it was shocking. A showcase of overusing the ball, poor decision making, poor skills, poor awareness, terrible.

All North had to do was kick poorly for goal instead of woefully and they would have had a chance.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I reckon the Eagles are tanking as well. No home final if they finish 4th or 3rd.

But can't go below 5th with a loss.

Big incentive to finish 5th IMO. The double chance of finishing in the top 4 is no value to them given how much they love QLD.
So we’re the coasters going doggo?

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
it was shocking. A showcase of overusing the ball, poor decision making, poor skills, poor awareness, terrible.

All North had to do was kick poorly for goal instead of woefully and they would have had a chance.
The fact that Norf, who are rightfully the worst team in the comp for sheer ineptitude (or is it artful tanking?) , could even trouble WCE, is no credit to WC at all.

Could our defeat of WCE have broken their confidence? They will head home tails between their legs again; with a home final that they'll be hoping will restore their hopes. Hopefully it's a final against the Skunks. But win and it's back to QLD again. And Kennedy with a bad ankle to get over too by the look of it.

I'm just hoping that our brilliant win over the Moggies might demoralise them similarly, if I'm right about the Weagles.

Could Lions end up being the greatest threat? Lots in their favour to make the GF.

Last edited:

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I couldn’t watch if I was a North fan. Even when the Tiges were crap they had players worth watching play. Watching North is like staring into the abyss, and further underscores how especially lucky we have been in the last four years as supporters.

They started pretty well but by half time they were playing hot potato like when Scott was sacked.

Simpkin and Davies-Uniacke look the goods, and Perez looked like he belongs on debut. Not sure about their talls though.

Reasonable hand at the draft, can't go trading for any more glass half full types.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Extra pressure on the crows.
It’s their No.1 draft pick to lose.

• Haha

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Giants have brought back Coniglio but dropped Himmelberg.

J. Cameron a protected species.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I'm sure I posted at the time he was available that I wished we looked at Jack Steele. We were after someone else at the time, I think. A pity we didn't grab him - would have been just what we needed.

Started as a hard tagger; now developed into a damaging, bona fide inside mid who even goes forward and scores goals.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
I'm sure I posted at the time he was available that I wished we looked at Jack Steele. We were after someone else at the time, I think. A pity we didn't grab him - would have been just what we needed.

Started as a hard tagger; now developed into a damaging, bona fide inside mid who even goes forward and scores goals.
Has become a very good player.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

Wanted him too Leon.
Oh well...

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
*smile*.... hows that free kick count atm.... saints 12... giants 1 :rolleyes:
Is it upon the edict from Gill to the Dumpiring Department (the DDs)?

Aints the good news story for 2020 with rising membership ... but sure hasn't forgiven the Giants for wrecking the miracle premiership story meant for 2019.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Is it upon the edict from Gill to the Dumpiring Department (the DDs)?

Aints the good news story for 2020 with rising membership ... but sure hasn't forgiven the Giants for wrecking the miracle premiership story meant for 2019.
Conspiracy theorist!
The AFL is absent of agenda.
After all, they’re aimless and a ship adrift.