Round 2 (Hawthorn Away) Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 (Hawthorn Away) Ticketing and Other Discussion

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Its Official Crowds up 25k From Thursday Night

Reactions: 1 user

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
It was nice and easy getting Afl members tickets today.

Reactions: 2 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Was going around everywhere yesterday that it would be announced today...

And 100% definitely by Anzac Day unless another breakout...

75% brings us in line with the rest of the country. But going up to 100% would shock me tbh. either way, 75% will get all members to games and non-members to the majority of games.

The other bonus is that 75% will bring Richmond fans in their droves this sunday. at 50% we probably get outnumbered. at 75% we will outnumber them.

Reactions: 1 user

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Nice seats top deck right on the wing , only thing is i am right next to exit so might have to move as i imagine view is blocked by people coming and gong..

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Looks like those of us with memberships which allow general admission to away games in Melbourne are still able to buy tickets at 10am tomorrow.

Good thing they haven't changed the timing as that would be a mad scramble.

I'll be trying to get my ticket tomorrow morning as I planned.

Nice to see the increased capacity.

DS

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Did anyone get mulitple tickets in AFL reserve but only received SMS of part of the order, I got 5 tickets & only received SMS for 2.

I can see them on my ticketek account, can I print them ?

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Did anyone get mulitple tickets in AFL reserve but only received SMS of part of the order, I got 5 tickets & only received SMS for 2.

I can see them on my ticketek account, can I print them ?
You should be able to individually sms them to each person, there's an option to do so.. not sure about printing them out.