Round 2 (Hawthorn Away) Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 (Hawthorn Away) Ticketing and Other Discussion

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Didn't they say 75% are allowed in?
51,000 is 25,000 short.
Wheres hawthorn's massive (plastic) supporter base??

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Thought it was only 41,000 today.
Shiit for brains Lyon said 51.
It looked like more like 21 from the Tv.
Are they scared the chairs will get Covid.
Next Friday in the good Friday game between Footscary and North, they Will struggle to get to 15k.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Found the process really easy , as good as you can hope for, we were on ground level 15 rows back from the fence and pretty much the 2 rows in front of us were empty so that must be a way of social distancing

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Went upstairs and squeezed into a seat beside Rosie from the AC/DC song. If she has the virus, I now have it. Hypocrisy writ large.

Yeah, no spare seats between groups this week. I normally go with my daughter but she was elsewhere (Junktime live show) so I was next to a couple, who had more people beside them.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
I did print my ticket, smooth entry. Print - it is compelling technology.

I didn't scan, I figure they have my identity from purchasing the ticket. No-one was checking.

DS
Yes printed tickets do work . Printed it yesterday to test , they work . Why the push for digital? . Same scanning turnstiles as previous years as well

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Was anyone checked that they did scan in? I did scan but for all they knew, I could have just been pointing my phone at the scan code and pretend
Yeah. .... couldn't quite figure out what the message is here. Is it the AFL/MCC telling the government these are our protocls and ok that's a ✔
Farcical imho!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yeah. .... couldn't quite figure out what the message is here. Is it the AFL/MCC telling the government these are our protocls and ok that's a ✔
Farcical imho!
Must be our new n updated version of the worlds best track n trace system that Uncle Dan wants to sell to all the other states.
Couple of thousand people all hovering around the entrance gates at any one time trying to get close enough to take a screen shot of a squiggly shape picture on a stick.

Reactions: 1 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
from what I have seen on social media, a lot of richmond fans had trouble locating GA-priced tix on the Ticketek app.