Round 2 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 - Other Games

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
The new rules have allowed alot more chiselling of the ball low and hard into open forward lines, if we tidy up this side of our game instead of bombing it it then we will be even more unstoppable.

Reactions: 2 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
This is insane footy. Virtually no defence at all. Looks like 1987. Kick long contest, hanger, ball to ground, crumbers crumb, runners run. Bizarre. I refuse to believe it's all down to one rule change. Dunno if it will suit us long term.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
This is insane footy. Virtually no defence at all. Looks like 1987. Kick long contest, hanger, ball to ground, crumbers crumb, runners run. Bizarre. I refuse to believe it's all down to one rule change
IMO, nothing to do with the rule change. From R1, I've noticed the umpiring being a lot more flexible now with less pedantic frees and more 'play on' (i.e. less stoppages)

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Surely it's down to coaches again. They could stop this. There are things they can do to put the anchors on.

Reactions: 1 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
I think the new man on the mark rule will make it harder to stop run ons this year. There could be some big blow outs.