Round 2 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 - Other Games

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Cracking game at the Dump, apart from all the chucking.

Bontempelli: Italian for magnificent. God, he was good.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
And now Healy is wondering if last weeks game in the “slog” at home, took a lot out of the Giants. Ffs. It’s half way through the 2nd quarter of only the second game of the season you dhead.

We have the worst commentators in the world calling AFL games. They’re the pits compared to other sports across the globe.

Reactions: 4 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Is Healy slapping it over NitNat's 8 possessions and 1 mark?
He's the best ruckman in the league by the length of his dreads. Forget his possessions or marks, count the number of times he serves it on a platter for his mids.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Whatever it was that North offered Kelly..... he shoulda taken it.... *smile* he's ordinary for a bloke the so called experts said was worth 1mil + a couple of years ago!
Hasn't his captain also got another 6 to go on Dustin type coin?..... they aren't even trying!

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Cracking game at the Dump, apart from all the chucking.

Bontempelli: Italian for magnificent. God, he was good.
Yeh the Bont is clearly the 2nd most influential player in AFL. The wet toast were crucified by the umps in the last quaretr, the amount of chopping arms that went unnoticed was crazy. And the dogs chucking is unbelievable. West Coast are a bigger danger to us, I'm hoping the bulldogs can win enough games to be top 4 (personally doubt it), their overpossessing low i50 style suits us perfectly.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He's the best ruckman in the league by the length of his dreads. Forget his possessions or marks, count the number of times he serves it on a platter for his mids.
Yeh, there's plenty on here that love bagging him on possies and marks, his influence on games is huge. A centre clearance expert.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The Giants are a rabble. To be fair, any club would struggle with the revolving door they have with players constantly leaving.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yeh the Bont is clearly the 2nd most influential player in AFL. The wet toast were crucified by the umps in the last quaretr, the amount of chopping arms that went unnoticed was crazy. And the dogs chucking is unbelievable. West Coast are a bigger danger to us, I'm hoping the bulldogs can win enough games to be top 4 (personally doubt it), their overpossessing low i50 style suits us perfectly.
The Smurf was caught 20 times today.
But don't worry, he is the best kick in the league and he is AA.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
And now Healy is wondering if last weeks game in the “slog” at home, took a lot out of the Giants. Ffs. It’s half way through the 2nd quarter of only the second game of the season you dhead.

We have the worst commentators in the world calling AFL games. They’re the pits compared to other sports across the globe.
They don't call the game in front of them my Dear Redness.

They are busy pushing narratives.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
6 goals 21 between the two teams in the west a half time - time to change the rules.
11goals 28 points leading into 3qtr time. I take it, with that amount of scoring shots conditions are perfect. Bloody sheer incompetence from both sides but Gee Whizz are abysmal.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We have turned 2 runners up into 2 very ordinary teams.
Gws and Adelaide could finish bottom 4.
Thats unbelievable.
P.s Adelaide under Nicks isn't as bad as Adelaide under Dyke.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
11goals 28 points leading into 3qtr time. I take it, with that amount of scoring shots conditions are perfect. Bloody sheer incompetence from both sides but Gee Whizz are abysmal.
No spirit the joint is dead we did kill them, there is no connection in that team.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Daniel is overated his kicks and handballs always seem to put team mates under the hammer.
Especially when 90% of them don't go further then 11 metres.
Darcy was slapping himself.
Every time he went near it, but was dead silent the 100 times he fked up.