Round 2 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 - Other Games

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Does Reid get weeks for the bump on fyfe
Not sure exactly what happened but Fyfe got his arse handed back to him on a plate. From the half snippet I saw it looked a bit like Fyfe cannoned through a marking contest n Reid just braced for the incoming body.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I would be staggered if we haven’t banked those couple of first round draft picks for either Kelly or Merrett.

The great thing could be if its Merrett we might get him for nothing. If the Bombers finish bottom 3 (and after 2 rounds I wouldn't be betting against it), even with the Dildo in charge they may just take the compensation pick as it would be a top 5 pick.

Imagine if we could add Merrett and 2 first rounders.

Reactions: 1 users

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
I would be staggered if we haven’t banked those couple of first round draft picks for either Kelly or Merrett.
If they finish low enough they might prefer the compo pick. In any case surely we wouldn’t have the cap space? We’d probably have to trade out some players.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I went and watched Freo and Giants today at Optus Oval. Other than neither team being able to kick straight, it was an entertaining match.

Giants were woeful. Have no structure at all, complete break-down moving the ball forward. Freo had a bunch of kids playing, yet looked much more Richmond-like than Giants. Leon Cameron is finished.

I sure hope we are all over the GIants kids - Taranto, Hopper, Green, etc. Given the lack of leadership and the team going backwards, these kids will want to get development from a big club or risk mediocrity. Toby Greene would also be gettable I reckon.

Amazing to see how far the Giants have fallen.

Reactions: 1 user

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
I really enjoyed watching Kysaiah Pickett playing for Melbourne last night. After he kicked that goal he was brimming with confidence and looked amazing.

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Does Reid get weeks for the bump on fyfe
Fyfe was not moving towards the ball. My guess is that his plan was his usual snipe to take out Reid behind play. Reid saw this crazed man bun heading towards him and braced. Didn't raise the elbow, didn't move towards Fyfe. Fyfe simply ran into him

backpocketplumber

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2014
Fyfe was not moving towards the ball. My guess is that his plan was his usual snipe to take out Reid behind play. Reid saw this crazed man bun heading towards him and braced. Didn't raise the elbow, didn't move towards Fyfe. Fyfe simply ran into him
Agree. I think he could use the Backflip Dangerflop protecting himself defense.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Not sure how Fyfe could have been planning to get Reid but not notice him?

Has to get weeks, he does move towards Fyfe and bumps him. Collects his head and knocks him out. Must go.

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Not sure how Fyfe could have been planning to get Reid but not notice him?

Has to get weeks, he does move towards Fyfe and bumps him. Collects his head and knocks him out. Must go.
Of course Fyfe noticed Reid. Problem for Fyfe was that Reid saw him coming. Fyfe's a past master at behind the play elbow to the head tactics. This time he wasn't sneaky enough.