Round 21 - the fart from a 15 y.o. dog games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 21 - the fart from a 15 y.o. dog games.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
We need Freo to beat the dawgs, salties to beat the saints and Brisvegas to beat the bloos and obviously we need a win as well.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
all duck and no dinner is a new one on me. Not a fan. It doesn't make sense. I love duck, it is dinner, and a delicious crispy-skin dinner at that. We had way better equivalents:

All sizzle no sausage.
All show and no go.
All talk no action

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
all duck and no dinner is a new one on me. Not a fan. It doesn't make sense. I love duck, it is dinner, and a delicious dinner at that. We had way better equivalents:

All sizzle no sausage.
All show and no go.
All talk no action
All Act No Action

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
how was that not ball against McCreery? his first action was to fend. I say it a lot, but umps have got to be better.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Collingwood are shiit but because of all those close finishers they think they're good.
Dacios has made some short steps tonight