Round 21 - the fart from a 15 y.o. dog games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 21 - the fart from a 15 y.o. dog games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Don’t drop this one Freo you duds !

You too Blandbane.

Snowchains comfortably tonight.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
See McVeigh has picked the same “checked out” players as last week. Reckon McVeigh and all his Arsendon dud mates will all be “checking out” in 3 weeks too. Permanently.

Reactions: 3 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Key results for us are st kinda and Carlton losses. And unlikely but we could catch up to Freo too and get to sixth and a home final. So a Freo loss if we win and a Freo win if we lose.

smell will be worth it if that happens.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Don’t drop this one Freo you duds !

You too Blandbane.

Snowchains comfortably tonight.
You watch Geechoke let the Aints get a win too.

If Aints win and we lose we may as well lock in our September bookings at Diggler's caravan park

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Reading the thread title I feel like I’m being violated.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Any chance tonight's game can be a nil all draw?

Don't want Flashinthepanbourne to win again and Richmondwood's luck just keeps growing from trees.

Platinum member

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 30, 2015
Reservoir
Key results for us are st kinda and Carlton losses. And unlikely but we could catch up to Freo too and get to sixth and a home final. So a Freo loss if we win and a Freo win if we lose.

smell will be worth it if that happens.
No our main key loss this weekend is freo beat the dogs… that happens and we’re golden win or lose we make the 8

Saints are definitely dropping one of cats lions and swans so they’re not a worry at all

Reactions: 3 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Any chance tonight's game can be a nil all draw?

Don't want Flashinthepanbourne to win again and Richmondwood's luck just keeps growing from trees.
We don't have anything vested into the outcome so it is hard to get enthused.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
i can smell the round from here ..

it started before i read the title when an Essendon supporter mate said to Pies supporter mate today ..

wait for it ... "I love Collingwood" ...

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
i can smell the round from here ..

it started before i read the title when an Essendon supporter mate said to Pies supporter mate today ..

wait for it ... "I love Collingwood" ...
I give the Blues a bit of a sniff against the Lions.