Round 21 - the fart from a 15 y.o. dog games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 21 - the fart from a 15 y.o. dog games.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
So much debate about Collingwood.

Let's just look at this rationally.

Yes, Collingwood are bloody good, winning that many close games means you are competitive with the teams you are playing, but it also takes a bit of luck - other teams missing goals etc. A bit of luck often contributes to a successful team.

As for McRae, clearly a very good coach. But this talk of how Dimma is taking too much of the soft cap, give me a break, doesn't matter what we could have offered McRae, he was offered a senior coaching role at a big club, no way we were keeping him. Good luck to McRae, pity it's Collingwood he's helping,

I can't stand a few of the people at Geelong so I'd actually prefer Collingwood win over them. Never had a hatred for Geelong, still don't, well run club, but the entitlement of some of that mob just gives me he sh!ts.

DS

Reactions: 5 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Well, all the results we wanted fell our way this week (dogs, Saints n us)… onto the next nail biting week

Reactions: 2 users

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014

Yes, Collingwood are bloody good, winning that many close games means you are competitive with the teams you are playing, but it also takes a bit of luck - other teams missing goals etc. A bit of luck often contributes to a successful team.

As for McRae, clearly a very good coach. But this talk of how Dimma is taking too much of the soft cap, give me a break, doesn't matter what we could have offered McRae, he was offered a senior coaching role at a big club, no way we were keeping him. Good luck to McRae, pity it's Collingwood he's helping,

I can't stand a few of the people at Geelong so I'd actually prefer Collingwood win over them. Never had a hatred for Geelong, still don't, well run club, but the entitlement of some of that mob just gives me he sh!ts.

DS
All good, as soon as you had respect for the pussies Dave. Zero, none, as for the coach, captain, AFPLA rep. :vomit

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

DS
Hasn't McRae already left us to go to Hawthorn?

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003

I read that dimma taking the soft cap stuff and forcing fly to take the senior coaching job at Collingwood theory somewhere, total fruitcakesville, wackyland. It conjures mental images of that FOS guy with the combover. Like the Q-anon mob, do not engage.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

DS
Getting annoyed with the love in for Collingwobbles. Their “exciting” brand of football.
Er... What? the same brand we had in 2017 that was going to destroy the game with our boring style?

Reactions: 1 user

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Yes. He was going to be Sam Mitchel’s assistant.
But how could they afford him but we couldn’t? Ah that’s right $Dimma looking after himself ahead of the club... What’s Dimma done to get a great % of the cap than Mitchell….?

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
You and your bloody smart alec facts. It was Dimmas fault he didn't stay with us as an assistant rather than take the offer of head coach of the most famous club in the land. Full stop.

• Haha

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon

But how could they afford him but we couldn’t? Ah that’s right $Dimma looking after himself ahead of the club... What’s Dimma done to get a great % of the cap than Mitchell….?
Hawks are paying Clarko this season as well.