Round 22 changes against the poos and wees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 changes against the poos and wees

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Flossy is a big out

I hope RCD gets a go in his position today in the magoos

He is tough enough, and has similar athletic traits to Flossy, and just like flossy he hasn’t been able to make it as a midfielder

Hope he gets a chance today in this position as we will need some cover for Flossy for the next couple of weeks

So out Flossy In RCD

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Vlas for Stack is my in. George for Ralphsmith, actually George for anyone else on the list, except for Aarts.

Reactions: 1 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Why was Castagna the sub? What a disgrace..
Really ?

A triple Premiership player comes in, 9 disposals, 3 tackles, 78 % disposal efficiency, over 100m gained in way less than 1/2 a game & thats a disgrace yeah

The definition of a role player

Reactions: 12 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Flossy is a big out

I hope RCD gets a go in his position today in the magoos

He is tough enough, and has similar athletic traits to Flossy, and just like flossy he hasn’t been able to make it as a midfielder

Hope he gets a chance today in this position as we will need some cover for Flossy for the next couple of weeks

So out Flossy In RCD
RCD will never be able to play Vlas's role.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Tom Brown any chance to replace Vlastuin?

Similar size, good reader of the ball and aerially strong.

Brown has been playing wing in the VFL and Banks has gone back. If Brown plays back today I reckon it will mean they are looking at him as an option

I reckon we debut either Brown or Banks next week in place of Vlas, which one, I have no idea.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The campaign is on to get Chimp suspended. Christian and Scott will be all over it.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The campaign is on to get Chimp suspended. Christian and Scott will be all over it.
MoROns report:

Trent Cotchin - 3 weeks for dangerous sling tackle.
Kamdyn McIntosh - 2 weeks for rough play.
Marlion Pickett - $12,000 fine for interacting with the crowd.
Charlie Dixon - brave award.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Easiest ins and outs ever. Flossy injured. Stacky in.

Gibcus tarrant broad
Baker. Balta rioli
Kmac. Cotchin Pickett
MJR. Bolton. Stacky
Jack. Cumberland. Lynch
Nank. Prestia. Sonsie
Int. Miller short Graham Ross
Em shed

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
RCD will never be able to play Vlas's role.
Will be back to Broady to take that over.

He did it to great effect earlier in the year, and will have to direct the defence again with Tigga and Grimes both likely out.

Has had a little dip in form the past two games so this week will have him back in the thick of it and will help lift him back into form.

Same goers for Marlion who has also had a quiet few weeks.

Reactions: 2 users

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
No love for Mansell? He has often replaced Vlastuin in the past and he was an emergency last night so I would be surprised if he doesn't come in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I would expect Vlastuin to be out for a while with damage to his ribs so for me I would slot in Broad into his place as Broady did a good job earlier in the season deputising for him and have Miller in Broad's place plus second rucking. I can't think of anyone else with height and mobility to replace Nick right now.
Maybe a last chance saloon game for RCD. He is doing more than OK at VFL so worth a punt. At least he would give more than George or Aarts who seem to rotate as sub for some unknown reason

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
The constant Castagna bashing on here is getting old.

He came on yesterday as the sub and played his role.

Get over it.
His first passage of play was a hand ball received which he promptly threw on the boot, missed everything and didn’t score. To cap it off, he was laughing about it.
Enough already.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
His first passage of play was a hand ball received which he promptly threw on the boot, missed everything and didn’t score. To cap it off, he was laughing about it.
Enough already.

That shows he has the right attitude, it doesn't mean he thinks it's funny or doesn't care.

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Gimme a break George up on the wing so mcintosh could go back and cover for vlastuin was pretty bloody good..sure georges goal kicking sucks but up on the wing he was solid and put on good pressure...a better sub option than edwards right now

Out vlastuin..mcintosh to go.back
In ???