Round 22 the lesser games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 the lesser games

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Jeez Scott is a classless sulky goose. The contrast between his and Simpson's comments after losing big games could not be more stark. Scott: we were the better side. Simpson: they were too good, great game, proud of my players.

Even Geelong supporters must hate him.
Plenty of them do. Younger Bro n a few of his mates totally pissed off about Salty n more than happy to see the back of him. Bro's pretty much given up on this season after spending most of the year singin n dancin about how unstoppable they were. He reckons they'll be out again in straight sets.

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Scott is an arrogant know it all , and this is coming from a cats supporter. This is the bloke who NEVER dropped Motlop, says it all

Reactions: 1 users

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Do most cat fans see eye to eye with you on this?
Yeah on the cats "site"he is not well liked, or respected. Refuses to accept constructive criticsm, and is stubborn beyond belief. Wouldnt be surprised if he dropped Narkle this week to bring in another "lovechild", namely Scott Selwood.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I liked Geelong especially when they winning their flags and their great attacking side that failed to win won in 3 attempts, but Chris Scott has made me have disdain for them.

Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I liked Geelong especially when they winning their flags and their great attacking side that failed to win won in 3 attempts, but Chris Scott has made me have disdain for them.

Still have utmost respect for the club. Scott doesn't present it in the best light.

Reactions: 1 user