Round 23 - Other Games aka the final countdown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23 - Other Games aka the final countdown

Tames

Tiger Superstar
Apr 3, 2005
Melbourne
Ben Brown a bit unlucky - pipped for the Coleman two years running thanks to Gold Coast's leaky defence. Led for 17 rounds last year - nobody has led for longer without winning.
I cant stand him. Gets more goals from pathetic frees than anyone in the league.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We were 51 points up against Scumwood with 5 minutes to go and let them kick 3 soft goals to finish the game. I was spewing about it. We smashed them and 32 points did not do it justice.

Now it’s about to cost us top 4 or home final.

Thats the only thing we are really bad at.
Gc we were virtually up 100 at half time and we won by 90.
It should've bern 120+ win
Port the same should've been over 10 goals.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Their second game at the G all year against a finals opponent and you reckon they'll tank it?
Probably not. Result means nothing to them as they meet us either way at their home and better prepared.

Depends on their strategy, because if they win, they'll meet WC at home. Which ones harder for them? Us or WC?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Probably not. Result means nothing to them as they meet us either way at their home and better prepared.

Depends on their strategy, because if they win, they'll meet WC at home. Which ones harder for them? Us or WC?

On form you'd say us, assuming we win tomorrow, WCE on a three game losing streak.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Any of Castagna lynch jack and caddy start missing goals tommorow
im not going to be happy

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I cant stand him. Gets more goals from pathetic frees than anyone in the league.

Rather Cameron win it then that clown.
Even if Brown won it they should just give the medal to the umpires.
How many goals come from direct free kicks?
I bet out of 60, 20 would be free's

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
After watching collingwood and the eagles this weekend - I’m convinced we are the best side in it. Just keep ticking the boxes and the rest will take care of itself. Next box - lock away top 4 tmrw.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Is Grimes definitely out?

Just checked the AFL teams
Grimes is still in.
Having a look at the Brisbane line up.
That's a really *smile* side.
Besides Zorko McCluggage and Neale the rest are pototoes
Hodge on bolton, bolton should kick 6