Round 23 - Other Games aka the final countdown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23 - Other Games aka the final countdown

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Why are you doing that? We need the Pricky Cats to win so they meet us at the G.

Because the psychological damage it would do the Cats would be marvelous. We'd see saltiness like we've never seen before.

As far as our first final is concerned, I seem to be one of the few that would prefer Lions at the Gabba than Geelong at MCG. I'm predicting the Lions to go out in easy straight sets. They have no finals football experience. History says they will struggle to cope with Finals Footy this year

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Parties over now Teaguie has the gig, players are all in holiday mode and probably so is he ha ha ha ha
He's just singing from Hutchy's songbook ahead of his move over there next year

Hutchy just wants to bring as much NFL wank into the AFL as possible.

Reactions: 1 user

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Parties over now Teaguie has the gig, players are all in holiday mode and probably so is he ha ha ha ha

Hutchy just wants to bring as much NFL wank into the AFL as possible.
We might be off to Brisbane

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Hawks making life difficult for the eagles , interesting start

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I reckon the eagles will click into gear, it’s whether the hawks can go like this for 4 quarters

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Eagles are on now .......................... with some help from the umps but thats ok by me tonight.

Aaaand Rioli snaps a 4th in 4 minutes