Round 3 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3 - other games

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Lost in round 1, gifted the round 2 game by a Shocking non decision and scraped through a win in round 3 by less than a goal against a possible bottom 4 side.
Let them believe that :)
Let's not forget they were gifted a goal today too when they paid down field when Duckwood was pushed as he kicked. Should have been Duckwood's kick 50+ m out which he wouldn't have got when Henry ended up slotting it from 35m. Take that away and they won 2nd week on a row on the back of an umpiring decision

Reactions: 1 users

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Let's not forget they were gifted a goal today too when they paid down field when Duckwood was pushed as he kicked. Should have been Duckwood's kick 50+ m out which he wouldn't have got when Henry ended up slotting it from 35m. Take that away and they won 2nd week on a row on the back of an umpiring decision
One decision in the 3rd quarter, gee only 40 mins to go!!

The week before i half agree, given that the lions got 5.3 from some very very dubious frees themselves

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
One decision in the 3rd quarter, gee only 40 mins to go!!

The week before i half agree, given that the lions got 5.3 from some very very dubious frees themselves
Don't think it matters when it happens. Both were clear blunders, not even 50/50 calls and both resulted in goals to Geelong