Round 3 - Richmond v South Melbourne Ticketing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3 - Richmond v South Melbourne Ticketing

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The ballot email said we would get an answer by 5pm today, but I have no answer.

I am hoping they are just a bit snowed under or possibly waiting for more info on the numbers to be allowed to games, but no email at my end.

Anyone else heard anything?

DS

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
The ballot email said we would get an answer by 5pm today, but I have no answer.

I am hoping they are just a bit snowed under or possibly waiting for more info on the numbers to be allowed to games, but no email at my end.

DS
we got our 3 emails @ 11.53 yesterday to the same inbox , its not unusual for me to receive 1 or 2 of the 3 at the same time & the remainder some 12-15 hours later

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I got our three emails yesterday (same time as Taz) confirming all reserved seat/ reserve bay members who went in the ballot got a ticket.
Tickets in your account early next week

Reactions: 1 users

Susan

Tiger Cub
Mar 27, 2021

DS
I too entered the ballot and didn't receive confirmation that I was successful. I am panicking (computer glitches do sometimes occur and trying to get through to the help line is near impossible at present), I missed out on tickets for the last game and really want to attend on Saturday!