Round 3 (Sydney at Home) Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3 (Sydney at Home) Ticketing and Other Discussion

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Hopefully there will be some general reserved seats in the bottom of the ponsford so its not as empty as the hawks game...
As an afl member i am pretty happy too , though pity they are not allowing cheap upgrades for seats in the public section as they usually do.
Don't want to sit in the sun on saturday!!

Feb 25, 2007
Hopefully there will be some general reserved seats in the bottom of the ponsford so its not as empty as the hawks game...
As an afl member i am pretty happy too , though pity they are not allowing cheap upgrades for seats in the public section as they usually do.
Don't want to sit in the sun on saturday!!

Me too! 30 degrees expected that's why I got Row CC for rich v swans, Row CC pretty much gets no sun (last week v hawks we sat in row AA and even with 20 degrees we got the sun all day in our faces.

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Me too! 30 degrees expected that's why I got Row CC for rich v swans, Row CC pretty much gets no sun (last week v hawks we sat in row AA and even with 20 degrees we got the sun all day in our faces.
Cool , im row f top deck.. Pretty sure im in the sun so will have to move back in the shade..
At this point i dont think the attendants are really stopping people from moving seats so i should be fine..

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Really looking forward to watch the boys live for the first time this year and since 2019 GF.
Beautiful day expected.
We should put Sydney back in there box by 5 o'clock satedey afternoon.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Really looking forward to watch the boys live for the first time this year and since 2019 GF.
Beautiful day expected.
We should put Sydney back in there box by 5 o'clock satedey afternoon.
I'm hoping that Buddy and Marlion both play, Buddy has got something coming to him. Over the years he has cleaned up Shedda and Menadue off the ball, and roughed up Rance a couple of times.
Revenge is a dish best served cold, after Balta runs rings around him, he'll get frustrated and start throwing his weight around and the cheap shots will reappear.
Enter Marlion, out of nowhere cleaning up Franklin with one of his timed to perfection hip and shoulders.

I want it so bad, I can taste it.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
30 degrees , might have to just remain in the Ryder room and enjoy the refreshments served in icy cold glass, best to be sun smart

Reactions: 3 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Had a change of plans this afternoon and the wife said, go to the footy.
Log in, tickets for $60 on level 4 are all the "app" can find me. GAGF ticketek.
On a positive note, we'll have a big attendance. Good $$$ for us

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Had a change of plans this afternoon and the wife said, go to the footy.
Log in, tickets for $60 on level 4 are all the "app" can find me. GAGF ticketek.
On a positive note, we'll have a big attendance. Good $$$ for us

Maybe try again later, they sell the worst tickets first because Ticketek are F***wits.

DS

Flea74

Tiger Rookie
Aug 10, 2004
Horsham
Does anyone know much about the functions? Haven't been to a Richmond game live for about 6 years and we have tickets to "Olympic Room A. Function commences 12:15pm".... my 3 little kids in a function room after a 4 hour drive; might be a little loose if its something fancy. So thought I'd check!