Round 3 (Sydney at Home) Ticketing and Other Discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 3 (Sydney at Home) Ticketing and Other Discussion

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
The reserved seat ballot was run over a week ago, although I am not sure how necessary a ballot is at 75% capacity against an interstate team?

I can’t find any more information other than the Ticketek website which says tix go on sale at 1pm tomorrow. I am guessing that is the general public sale. So you'd think members will know more in the next 24 hours.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Not much use to most Ian , however us 3121 members recieved an email last week saying were in and that we will receive an email early this week telling us exact seats.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What's the app you need to have download to get into the ground
The corona virus app

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
What's the app you need to have download to get into the ground
The corona virus app
That'd be the Service Victoria app so you can check in the Q code on display at the G and other venues for Govt contact tracing.

Uncle Dan just needs to know where you've been n what you've been up to every day of the week. Needs to check up on how often ya change ur undies n if you've left any stress skiddies in them while watching the Tiges play footy.

Reactions: 1 user

Platinum member

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 30, 2015
Reservoir
It’s not really a ballot as in if you will get in or not... more just where you will be sitting.
It’s still being run in the way that only 75% of each membership type will be sitting in their normal seats.
Everyone who enters will be in the stadium though.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I suppose this is the last home game for a while so we'll see if we have to ballot for round 7 (our next home game).

Still no word about the outcome of the ballot here, and nothing when I log in to the Membership site.

DS

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
What about the port game. Any VIC members heading there? Me and my family are. Have no idea how to get tickets. We are country members

I was planning on going, but it has become too hard. i have decided to move my attention to Gold Coast in july.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Just got an email from the club.

Unforeseen circumstances (read - the technology failed) mean Roaming Tiger members have a special pre-sale at 1pm tomorrow (Tuesday) and we should be able to get seats in our normal bays (M1 and M2).

Just hope Ticketek can actually manage to make it work tomorrow, they are useless.

DS

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Just received our emails, and I've got our three tickets with QR code in the digital membership section in the club app.
Same bay but different seats than usual

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Just got an email from the club.

Unforeseen circumstances (read - the technology failed) mean Roaming Tiger members have a special pre-sale at 1pm tomorrow (Tuesday) and we should be able to get seats in our normal bays (M1 and M2).

Just hope Ticketek can actually manage to make it work tomorrow, they are useless.

DS

i'm happy with this. As you said, we should be able to get our regular seats

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Just received our emails, and I've got our three tickets with QR code in the digital membership section in the club app.
Same bay but different seats than usual
Emails havent arrived but barcoded tickets have, N9 Row D- happy days