Round 5 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Other Games

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Now after belting the Aints we can all sit back relax and watch the carnage unfold over the weekend.

Let rip n here.

Reactions: 8 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Now after belting the Aints we can all sit back relax and watch the carnage unfold over the weekend.

Let rip n here.
Tomorrow night especially. Could be the first sword into Figgy as Wet Coke should smash the Skunks at home. Even better to see that 'elite' (reference: Chumpion Data) Daddy Long Legs dropped.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I feel dirty saying this, but I really hope the Blues can get up against Port on Saturday. Suck on it Cornes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I feel dirty saying this, but I really hope the Blues can get up against Port on Saturday. Suck on it Cornes.
I too feel dirty but it would be delicious..... and a great result for Port after that BS last week, and Cornes ongoing agenda to have the Tigers hocussed by the floating fixture, thats his motive for the BS.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
I too feel dirty but it would be delicious..... and a great result for Port after that BS last week, and Cornes ongoing agenda to have the Tigers hocussed by the floating fixture, thats his motive for the BS.
Port played their GF last week. They will lose to the blues.

Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
No excuses for the Coasters tonight
Geez I didnt realise they had a fair few out.

Maggots kissed on the *smile* as usual.

West Coast Side without Shuey, Hurn, Yeo, Ryan, Hutchings, Petrucelle and of course Riloi.

Quite thin in the middle West Coast.

Cokesters gonna need big games from Sheed and Kelly along with Redden and Gaff and of course their talls.

Very tall side with Brander and Allen and Rotham as tall utilities, and Vardy NicNat Darling, Barass, McGovern and Kennedy.

Pies gonna try run em off Optus and it would be just like them to do it.

I never ever want Collingspew to win and another loss could have them seriously wobbling but every loss to the Eagles lessens the chance of an interstate final trip West.

Would a draw do??

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Geez I didnt realise they had a fair few out.

Maggots kissed on the *smile* as usual.

West Coast Side without Shuey, Hurn, Yeo, Ryan, Hutchings, Petrucelle and of course Riloi.

Quite thin in the middle West Coast.

Cokesters gonna need big games from Sheed and Kelly along with Redden and Gaff and of course their talls.

Very tall side with Brander and Allen and Rotham as tall utilities, and Vardy NicNat Darling, Barass, McGovern and Kennedy.

Pies gonna try run em off Optus and it would be just like them to do it.

I never ever want Collingspew to win and another loss could have them seriously wobbling but every loss to the Eagles lessens the chance of an interstate final trip West.

Would a draw do??
Ryan is a big loss

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Port played their GF last week. They will lose to the blues.
Hope you're right Moley I have had a little inkling in my gut that the Kochies might be a bit overexcited after last week plus losing a few of their players they are ripe for getting turned over and the Blues up after a win last week might just pull it off.

I'm quietly hoping for the Teague Train to Choo Choo up the Kochies and just calm the Idiot Farm down Alberton way.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Eagles have been known to dish up some real stinkers at home. Pies in with a chance for sure.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Last time Pies walked out here they played a blinder and won a famous final. Shouldn't happen tonight.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
C'mon Wet Coke, put another nail in the Scumwood coffin. Time for another Dom Sheed deja vu goal.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Watched 90 seconds and I think I’ve seen enough already. 15 kicks 20m sideways....back and forth.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Watched 90 seconds and I think I’ve seen enough already. 15 kicks 20m sideways....back and forth.
I'm spewing was gonna put Witherden in my SC team this week he'll get a million kicks by half time the way this is going