Round 5 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Other Games

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Soft free and goal to crows.
Yes, the hight tackle needs to be changed. If the first contact is ok, the tackler shouldn't be penalised because of a duck of the head, or a raised arm causing the tackle to go high.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Must be an AFL directive to the commentators not to criticise missed free kicks. A Dockers defenders got tackled without the ball, nothing to see from the umpires, the crows get their 3rd goal. Half a dozen replays, but not a murmur from Healy and Russell.
I often wonder why Fox don't update the talent more often... seriously, Healy is terrible as a special comments, 5minute physio, expert.
Called someone the No1 player in the competition during that half.... like Tex is going ok, but he ain't no D.Martin

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
No club has struggled more since the end of the brown paper bag days than this cheating rabble.
Agree totally.
They don't have what it takes to build a side from scratch.
Its 2021 and they're still going out and buying players at huge prices where kids could fill those postions.
Let them sit in the bottom half of the ladder for the next 25 years.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Has No one notice we play all top 4 challengers away Port, West Coast and Brisbane away.
Hocking is sooooo desperate for us not to make top 4.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Lobb first game back from a knee injury, doesn't look to confident at the centre bounce.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Yes, the hight tackle needs to be changed. If the first contact is ok, the tackler shouldn't be penalised because of a duck of the head, or a raised arm causing the tackle to go high.
Agree. We are seeing so many players ducking their head or dropping the shoulders. Trying to milk a free.

Reactions: 1 users

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Was

I often wonder why Fox don't update the talent more often... seriously, Healy is terrible as a special comments, 5minute physio, expert.
Called someone the No1 player in the competition during that half.... like Tex is going ok, but he ain't no D.Martin
And I thought nicnat was the best player in the comp according to Healy.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Dunstalls commentary is good. He is often correcting Dwayne.

Reactions: 4 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Watched the last qtr of the dockers beating up a slow crows on their home deck.

Dockers looked really impressive and had to much speed and grunt for the crows. Make that two April fools finalists in the swans and crows.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
I like what the Dockers are doing under Longmuir. Doubt they will play finals this year but definitely look to be headed In the right direction.

Reactions: 1 users