Round 5 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Other Games

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Ralph Malph reckons Ben Brown might debut against us. If so, then CCJ is a definite in.

Reactions: 1 user

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
North are showing some real endeavour out West.

Seriously doubt they can even do it for another quarter, but good on them for having a red hot crack.

An injury or 2 now to the Cats might make things interesting.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
They would have been given better and longer service from Butts, but he wouldn’t have gotten the media attention Eddie returning gave them.
Yer, so they put marketing, scavenging a few more members ahead of football - winning more games. Same with Murphy - another sentimental decision.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Ralph Malph reckons Ben Brown might debut against us. If so, then CCJ is a definite in.
I guess he would know, TF. But BB kicked 3 I think. Didn't Weideman kick 7? So definitely BB then. :D

Was already thinking we should play another ruck. Gawn is just too tall for Nank to battle all day, especially at CBs. Then they play Jackson too. Then Brown, or Weideman?

But I was thinking Chol. He has much more experience, and I reckon a high-leaping ruck bothers big Max. Chol is handy forward, can go down back (see VFL games) and has some tricks including beautiful kick. Unselfish too.

Want to see CCJ debut soon but not the right game to debut IMO. Don't want to risk losing to these upstarts.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I'm watching Godeez on C.7. Is Gawwy on Fox? Must be hyperventilating with joy.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hawks are woeful! Woeful
Yep
If Shield knew he wasn't going to make the distance, why did he waste time, till the siren went?
Howe is the most useless footballer in the comp.
He cost them the Geelong game and seems to play for the opposition.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Gees Wingard has turned into a chump these days. Dorks collapsing in Q4. Frost has been a great pick-up! Turnovers galore.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
C'mon Norf! If only for the LOLs and to see PaintedBalls get in on Last Man Standing :rotfl2

PREnderRound 5
14tempanyGeelong
AngryAntWest Coast
artballNorth Melbourne
BalooGeelong
BennnnyMelbourne
Brodders17Geelong
capitaltigeWest Coast
craigWestern Bulldogs
DanMinogueWestern Bulldogs
DavidSSSWest Coast
IanGWestern Bulldogs
larabeeWestern Bulldogs
LeeToRainesToRoachGeelong
LetsroarGeelong
mainlandyAdelaide
ManeevoWestern Bulldogs
MD JazzRichmond
MopsyGeelong
mrposhmanWestern Bulldogs
Number8Carlton
Rfc4EverWestern Bulldogs
scottyturnerscurseWestern Bulldogs
tbartigerWestern Bulldogs
The Big RichoGeelong
TigamanWestern Bulldogs
tommystigersRichmond
YinnarTigerGeelong

If I have made a mistake or you wish to edit your selection before closing, please advise with a new post.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Geelong get looked after so much.

Duncan collects Hall high very late, no downfield or 50m. Would have been a kick on the goal line.

Just now in the 3rd. Cunnington marks, around 65m out, Stewart clearly runs through the protected area (at the time of Cunnington moving to kick it) and nothing. Again, would have resulted in a kick right in front of goal.

Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

Duncan collects Hall high very late, no downfield or 50m. Would have been a kick on the goal line.

Just now in the 3rd. Cunnington marks, around 65m out, Stewart clearly runs through the protected area (at the time of Cunnington moving to kick it) and nothing. Again, would have resulted in a kick right in front of goal.

Yeah saw the Duncan repay in that sight - clearly should have been relayed kick downfield .

There is something stinky about how the cats repeatedly accidentally take out players - elite players don’t make or so these sort of accidents - they know exactly what they are doing.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Oh Oh....5-0.....Here come Egobourne. According to Spitty Watson, they want to collapse us next week.

We're shaking!

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014

Hall gets K.O'ed, subbed out concussed.... NO FREE KICK!

Very 'clumsy' team the Cats.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Oh Oh....5-0.....Here come Egobourne. According to Spitty Watson, they want to collapse us next week.

We're shaking!
Will be interesting to see how they go. They haven't played any of the current top 7. They are playing with far more intent than I've seen in the past.