Round 5 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Other Games

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Isaac Smith got tackled and threw the ball one handed. The umpire was right in front of him and had a clear view.

Play on!

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The umpire is screaming 'play on'
Smith gets swung 360' and then drops the ball. And then the dickkhead calls play on again.
Unbelievable

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Lobb first game back from a knee injury, doesn't look to confident at the centre bounce.
Lobbe's scared of playing ruck. To many big ugly monsters playing there. Feels much safer lurking, I mean playing as the second tall forward. Massive soft *smile*.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Its only round 5 and there is 6+ clubs that have no chance of playing finals already (us during 1986-1993)
*North, would struggle in the VFL
*Hawthorn, paying the price of wasting valuable draft picks on player's that wont help them win the next flag. Wingard, Mitchell, etc not required should've went through a rebuild. Missed quality kids.
*Essendon are just screwed, keep on bringing in duds while quality walks out the back door. Its great seeing them in the bottom 4.
*GC, How many times have the public seen sporting clubs fail on the Gold coast? Whats the AFL done to change that perception??
I really hope we go hard for Luscious and Anderson.
*Sydney will be crumble, there 4 weeks of dominance has come to an end. Essendon should've beaten them and GWS should've beaten them by more.
*Carlton. A club that Dosent believe in a Rebuild or development. And that's the results you get.
*Collingwood, only a stupid club would get rid of a quality coach at his peak and replace him with a bloke like Buckley. Loves the sound of his own voice and its his way or the highway. But the media tip toe around him and state he is a good coach. He isnt.
P.s I hope they win a few games and they resign him
*Stkilda. The dumbest football club in the country. Signing a jibber on 900k just proves they have no idea what they are doing. Wasted picks on Hannebury, Jones, Howard etc. I thought Ratten was a good coach, not anymore.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cheer cheer the red and the white
Longmire is a flogger and the doofus Pkye.

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Healy's just getting to a point now that he just says whatever comes into his head.

With just seeing 2 knees connect, he had diagnosed both Buddy and Hickey with PCL injuries.
I thought the same thing at the time (although Healy’s a trained physio), but he ended up not being far wrong. Franklin 4 weeks, Hickey 6-8.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I thought the same thing at the time (although Healy’s a trained physio), but he ended up not being far wrong. Franklin 4 weeks, Hickey 6-8.
Compare Sydneys team in round 6 to the Sydney team in round 3.
No Rampe, No Heeney, No Hickey
Pretty sure all 3 got coaches votes in our game.
I hope they finish bottom 4

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Clubs are hiding the amount of games player's will miss lately.
I was told Howe's injury is a bad one and will miss 2 months at least.
Franklin's injury always to drag on longer. When they say 4-5, weeks they really mean 6-8 weeks