Round 6 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 - the other games

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
5 goals to 4 at half time. Those new rules are making a huge difference hey SHocking?
Hocking is thinking about another *smile* rule that wont make a single difference.
The worse rule is the full back can run the full 50 arc without bouncing it.
That's made a huge difference in scoring. NOT.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Even fox footy are complaining about the free kick against Greene.
What about the other 8.
Footscary have invented the new one. Hold the ball and then collapse forward and get in the back.
OGorman is umpiring
The worst one was the non decision when Bruin was held and dragged down without the ball. Second worst the soft free paid to Naughton for I’m not sure what 10 seconds later.

Between their illegal disposals and armchair ride from umpires they might as just put 5 goals on the scoreboard for the Dogs before the game starts.

Reactions: 2 users

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
What irks me the most is a tackle rolls so that the ball is on the far side to the controlling umpire and us (and GWS tonight) get pinged for incorrect disposal and most other teams, play on.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We kicked 13 goals against them last year in the shorter version
13.12. 90
And we won the free count by 3
Umpires Hosking, Fleer, Ryan

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Talk of Tom Green coming to Richmond. Will some one who saw him pre drafting provide an opinion because to my eyes he looks slow and uncoordinated.
Yeah, I don’t see it either. Watched his brother Josh last night and he’s a terrible lumberer.

Reactions: 1 user

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Even fox footy are complaining about the free kick against Greene.
What about the other 8.
Footscary have invented the new one. Hold the ball and then collapse forward and get in the back.
OGorman is umpiring
A reimagining of one of Collingwood’s previous hits, ‘Drop the ball as soon as your tackled and flap your arms in the air like you’re being held’.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeah, I don’t see it either. Watched his brother Josh last night and he’s a terrible lumberer.
Me too. Josh is shockingly slow - looks like a smaller version of McEvoy - and Tom isn’t much better.

Avoid both I think.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Me too. Josh is shockingly slow - looks like a smaller version of McEvoy - and Tom isn’t much better.

Avoid both I think.
Ha, I kept watching him thinking he reminded me of someone (a ruck) but I couldn’t pick it. McEvoy was it.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
We kicked 13 goals against them last year in the shorter version
13.12. 90
And we won the free count by 3
Umpires Hosking, Fleer, Ryan

I had to look that up, wow, actually won the frees against Footscray last year 25-21. I'm stunned.

I'm not watching the game tonight but Footscray do amazingly well with the maggots, GWS tend to do badly. The free kick count surprises me not at all - why are so many games thoroughly predictable in terms of free kick counts?

DS