Round 6 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 - the other games

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Now the commentators find it exciting how much the Dogs throw the ball every *smile* game. Pathetic commentary. These fools obviously love how footy has turned into a form of basketball this year. *smile* idiots.
I've counted about 3 good throws by Footscary.

Reactions: 1 user

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Good to hear ol mate hodgey sticking up for the chuckers. I got a massive surprise hearing a commentator acknowledging it is happening!

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Flynn the ruck for gws showing a bit. Some good strong marks.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
12 possessions, barely noticed him.

Tom Mitchell #2
Can’t stand Crumples. He’s a ducker and a chucker. First thing he does when gets tackled is duck his head and/or dive forward. He’s as bad as Selwood.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
1. Throwing the ball is happening:
2. Despite being against the rules it’s really good coz it creates flow.

Hodge is like most ex Hawthorn media personalities: he talks too much.

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Good to hear ol mate hodgey sticking up for the chuckers. I got a massive surprise hearing a commentator acknowledging it is happening!
Yeah apparently it’s okay to chuck the *smile* ball as long as it looks exciting and the game keeps moving. I’ve decided Hodge is just another bland *smile* idiot ex player in the media in the mould of Jobe Watson.

Very disappointing.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
1. Throwing the ball is happening:
2. Despite being against the rules it’s really good coz it creates flow.

Hodge is like most ex Hawthorn media personalities: he talks too much.
Unbelievable.
But we fart and get free kicks paid against us.
Its *smile*

Reactions: 4 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Footscray are such a nothing club. No supporters, bugger all success, no brand or real identity.

Why are they so protected by the umpires??

Why are they umpired differently to us?

Blatant and obvious throws, right in front of the umpire deemed ok. Yet Grimes cops a 50 for walking out of the protected area in a contest he was involved in!!

Reactions: 3 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Yeah apparently it’s okay to chuck the *smile* ball as long as it looks exciting and the game keeps moving. I’ve decided Hodge is just another bland *smile* idiot ex player in the media in the mould of Jobe Watson.

Very disappointing.
I thought Hodge was giving insight into what the AFL were thinking, not saying he supports it. Don't mind Hodge.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Footscray are such a nothing club. No supporters, bugger all success, no brand or real identity.

Blatant and obvious throws, right in front of the umpire deemed ok. Yet Grimes cops a 50 for walking out of the protected area in a contest he was involved in!!

Blue is pretty.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014

It's crazy really, the umpire support for Bulldogs is opposite to Tigers. Frees compared to opposition Bulldogs , 2016 1st, 2017 1st, 2018 4th, 2019 1st, 2020 7th, 2021 2nd.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I absolutely love Toby G and would kill to have him at Richmond. Second best player in league.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I thought Hodge was giving insight into what the AFL were thinking, not saying he supports it. Don't mind Hodge.
Not sure about that. Even so if he had a sack he’d call it out. A throw is a throw; it’s against the rules. If the AFL are implicitly advising umpires to ignore it to keep the game moving then ex players like Hodge should call it out.

It’s a joke.