Round 6 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 - the other games

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Watching this game on a small screen with only half attention I recon I’ve seen at least 20 obvious throws by the dogs. The umpires can’t be missing them all. It’s called cheating FFS!

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Hunter is another cheat. Yet another free to the Dogs for diving forward in a tackle.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Geez. 6 goals to 7, Thought some whizz bang fancy pants expert invented a whole bunch of new rules to make the game go faster n open up a plethora of goal scoring.
All them dollars n hype each year to " FIX " the game. Wish they'd just *smile* off n let the coaches work out how best to play n win games without bastardising the game each year.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Hunter is another cheat. Yet another free to the Dogs for diving forward in a tackle.

Yep they've got shrugger MacRae and I think Hunter is even more of a crumpler than MacRae, feels a tackle in his back and throws himself forward, done it at least 2-3 times in this game alone.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Ouch Tim English might not be playing us next week. Thats quite a knee from Naughton

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
After looking gone Giants have got themselves back in it but geez they *smile* around with the ball. They’re a bunch of hacks with ball in hand.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Perryman is a spud. Crucial fumble goal game over.

Surely we weren’t chasing him. Very ordinary player.

Last edited:

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Yeah hunter and mcrae are a double act in that regard

Umpiring woeful. Not just one sided, just *smile*.