Round 6 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 - the other games

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
*smile* them. U don't want excuses.
We beat them last year by 8 goals
Yes, sure, but we probably had some key players out injured then. I reckon Dogs have had a good run with injuries in recent times. Only fair to even it up a bit. Might balance the free-kick diff that I expect.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
More focussed on Dudbourne than what we will/won’t do to Throwscray to be honest.....

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
What’s the name of the bulldogs doctor again... anyone?
Can’t remember his name, but he delivers pizzas on the weekends.
My uncle broke his leg and went to see him. Bandages it up and gave him a free margarita pizza as well.

• Haha

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
GWS had 19 players who had played less than 100 games, including 12 who had played less than 50 games. We will smash the Dogs, would be's if they could be's.
Yes surprised they struggled for so long to put them away given they are touted as being such stars. Might have been closer if Mummy could have played too, along with Flynn, who did well.

GWS only had one effective forward (Greene obviously); their KFs had little influence: Finlayson 10 x Ds, Himmelberg 9, Riccardi 4. Only 1G to HBerg.

Reactions: 1 users
Feb 25, 2007
So dogs are unbeaten but have only played one top 8 side in the eagles.
Dees to have only played one top 8 side in Geelong.

I hope we smack the dees tomorrow.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
So dogs are unbeaten but have only played one top 8 side in the eagles.
Dees to have only played one top 8 side in Geelong.

I hope we smack the dees tomorrow.
We'll have to make sure we don't keep kicking/bombing it to May and Lever and not sure who's going to stop Gawn going forward to mark.

Not happy with selection.

Feb 25, 2007
We'll have to make sure we don't keep kicking/bombing it to May and Lever and not sure who's going to stop Gawn going forward to mark.

Not happy with selection.

On May can anyone really think this guy will throw himself at the contest with his fractured eye socket. Surprised they are playing him. Same with Bayley Fritsch with a broken hand. I'm thinking there will be a late change with one of them going out and perhaps Weideman coming in.

Agree, I think CCJ should've came in to help Nank take on Gawn and Jackson.

Balta has the strength and high leap to take on Gawn when he rolls forward as he did for periods against Cox who is taller in the preseason game.

Last edited:

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Did anyone watch first crack? They couldn’t stop raving about the dogs??? It was a mostly shitful game with few highlights. The dogs cannot get near us on that performance.