Round 6 v Frankston | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 v Frankston

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
mrposhman said:
Coleman jones took a ripper of a pack mark for his goal in q2

Doesn't look like anyone's got a photo of the mark.

Thanks again Channel Gill. Keep televising other teams you prick.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
TigerForce said:

https://twitter.com/VFL

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
TigerForce said:

We are probably not allowed on C7 VFL coverage. Breaches AFLCorp policy:
- Absolutely no fair treatment of RFC in any respect whatsoever
- Too many strong/easy wins could encourage more future success. Highly undesirable ($$$ only for no return).

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
TigerForce said:
Thrashing. 74 points.
To be expected, Frankston are the whipping boys sitting on no wins and a percentage of 43% before playing us.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Was spewing , ground is 300 metres from my house and I had Mother’s Day commitments :(

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
kiwitiger said:
Was spewing , ground is 300 metres from my house and I had Mother’s Day commitments :(

You must live right around the corner from me. I live about half a km south of the ground.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
mrposhman said:
You must live right around the corner from me. I live about half a km south of the ground.

Up kars st and around a corner ....... nice to meet you neighbor

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
kiwitiger said:
Up kars st and around a corner ....... nice to meet you neighbor

I live at the end of Kars Street, at the top of the hill. Good to meet you too :D

ILUVDISCO

Tiger Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
Nice to know there is a few Frankston boys/girls on here. Funny, as much as I have always loved the Tigers, I do feel a little conflicted watching the Tigers vs Dolphins games. I spent many an enjoyable Sunday afternoon on the hill watching the Dolphins, when they were a good side!!

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Always a nice novelty to be able to walk to see the tigers play
Would be great if they played a jlt game there one day..
Like everyone else really liking the look of Naish..

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Great to see the Frankstonians getting together and do feel for the Dolphins; up against as a good, stand alone suburban club in this comp.

However, another brilliant win from our VFL side who have lost so many top players to the firsts, and even Cal Moore last week.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
I was at the game yesterday.

Impressed with the Eggs composure and Markov's speed across the ground. Both are works in progress but have the talent to burn if they can connect the dots.

CCJ will be our next Ruck tall. He is a beacon of light in our tall dept. Works extremely hard all over the ground and clunks pack marks. In the huddles he is a good talker. No 'tough' swearing like the others just straight talk from the hip. Just as I turned to grab my Hot Dog the crowd roared as CCJ clunked a 'you beauty' mark. Man, that always happens to me! #$%^

Let's rest Nank and get him ripe for Aug. Soldo was great too but I think its time to see what CCJ can offer.

The highlight was Pat Naish. I still can't wipe the smile off my face. He is one of the best kicks I think I've ever seen. His day had everything from deft touch loopers to low missiles on to the chest. Always looked composed and ahead of the game even in heavy traffic. His goal on the run across the body from the 50 arc was sublime.

Naishy (I love saying that name again) has to be a shoe-in this week otherwise time to call farce. He is way too skilled for this level and should be given time to adjust to AFL level before the finals.

How good is it to see so many young guns coming through together. With the win out west it was as close to a perfect day for every Tigers supporter (bar winning the big dance of course)

GO TIGES!!!

E

easy_tiger

blx said:
Just as I turned to grab my Hot Dog the crowd roared as CCJ clunked a 'you beauty' mark. Man, that always happens to me! #$%^

thanks for the great report blx.

Hardly took my hand off my hotdog watching $hai last night,

and to hear this glowing report of CCJ

is just great

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
blx said:
I was at the game yesterday.

Impressed with the Eggs composure and Markov's speed across the ground. Both are works in progress but have the talent to burn if they can connect the dots.

CCJ will be our next Ruck tall. He is a beacon of light in our tall dept. Works extremely hard all over the ground and clunks pack marks. In the huddles he is a good talker. No 'tough' swearing like the others just straight talk from the hip. Just as I turned to grab my Hot Dog the crowd roared as CCJ clunked a 'you beauty' mark. Man, that always happens to me! #$%^

Let's rest Nank and get him ripe for Aug. Soldo was great too but I think its time to see what CCJ can offer.

The highlight was Pat Naish. I still can't wipe the smile off my face. He is one of the best kicks I think I've ever seen. His day had everything from deft touch loopers to low missiles on to the chest. Always looked composed and ahead of the game even in heavy traffic. His goal on the run across the body from the 50 arc was sublime.

Naishy (I love saying that name again) has to be a shoe-in this week otherwise time to call farce. He is way too skilled for this level and should be given time to adjust to AFL level before the finals.

How good is it to see so many young guns coming through together. With the win out west it was as close to a perfect day for every Tigers supporter (bar winning the big dance of course)

GO TIGES!!!

Thanks for the report blx.

How did RCD and Miller go?