Round 8 Tickets | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8 Tickets

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Got a ticket on Level 2A Great Southern Stand, P1. Does anyone know if this level is very high up or fairly close to level 2?

What gets me is that your ticket is better than Antman's (sorry, AngryAnt now) even though it looks like you got yours a day later.

I'll still be booking as a Roaming Tiger member but we do that anyway. Hopefully they will give us a look at the seats available in the bay, although they normally only let you see the seats available at that point in time, and open up better seats later. But that's Ticketek incompetence for you.

DS

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
What gets me is that your ticket is better than Antman's (sorry, AngryAnt now) even though it looks like you got yours a day later.

I'll still be booking as a Roaming Tiger member but we do that anyway. Hopefully they will give us a look at the seats available in the bay, although they normally only let you see the seats available at that point in time, and open up better seats later. But that's Ticketek incompetence for you.

DS
Got mine yesterday at around 1:30. But I agree, it’s a bit of a lottery.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Didn’t want to start another thread so hoping sticking this here might do the trick. I have an issue with ticketek ticketing ( surprise surprise) and wondering if others have experienced the same problem and if it can be resolved. I’ll go into a bit of detail so please bear with me.
I have volunteered to get tickets when they go on sale for myself and 5 other members. Most of us live separately. When I go to purchase them I put in all 6 barcodes then go through the usual frustration of trying to get decent seats. I have to go through the process of going through the drop down menu for each to change the quantity of 0 to 1 for each member then usually rejecting the seats offered and having to do the same thing over and over. Once I’m ok with the seats offered ( or just given up on getting better seats), I click proceed.
Something has changed the past few weeks. Lately , once I’ve reached that stage, it won’t let me continue until I put in the details of everyone else individually, name, surname and phone number. It didn’t used to do that. Before, it let me purchase the seats, then once in my account I could send them on at my leisure. The frustrating thing as well is it doesn’t tell me who gets what seat. The tickets are in my account, I can view them all individually and each has only my name on them. It doesn’t distribute them in any order, it seems random.
I click on the links in my confirmation email where it shows the link with the phone number to who I sent it to, but when I click on it it just opens my ticketek app showing ALL the tickets.
I have to contact everyone and ask them which seat they have so I don’t accidentally enter on their ticket. It isn’t an issue for them as they only have the one ticket to concern themselves with whereas I have all the tickets and I’m usually the first at the ground.
There is a section when purchasing where it says send via mobile and it’s prechecked. I tried up clicking it but it won’t uncheck.
As I’ve said it’s just the past few weeks where it’s done this to me. Before, I could act see who got what seat on my app and each ticket had their name on it, not mine.
Does anyone else have this issue and can anyone help me fix this or explain why this is happening?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Legends, I think that is a COVID thing. It came in a week or two ago and if my memory serves me correctly coincided with the ability to buy guest tickets.

It is all to do with being able to trace people from each section of the ground. Previously you wouldn't have to put in details, but now I have to, mind you, I was only asked for details for the guest ticket, not mine or my daughter's ticket - why it is asking you for the details of people who have a bar code I don't know.

DS