Round 8 Tickets | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8 Tickets

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
"From Round 9, fans only need to download a digital membership card to use on their smart phone, then can simply attend games without having to register for seats."

Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
No tickets left. Assuming its gonna be 85k at the G.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

MorrisMinor

Tiger Rookie
Mar 24, 2014
Must be sold out - can’t get a ticket Wednesday 11am !!!!!

Edit - now available at 2pm. What is going on?

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2007
Must be sold out - can’t get a ticket Wednesday 11am !!!!!

Surely not sold out. Normally there are always tickets at 11am.

Out of curiosity, how about the public tickets are they going on sale at 1pm? That could explain if something is amiss with ticketek

Feb 25, 2007
Only if you have a reserved seat. If you're a GA member then you'll still have to dance with the ticket devils.

Doesn't appear standing room will be in operation this year, meaning finals capacity will be 95K.

Surely if they go 100% caapcity that would include standing room? time will tell I guess

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Surely if they go 100% caapcity that would include standing room? time will tell I guess
Very much doubt it. If everyone has an allocated seat, they can work out who was seated nearby in the event of a positive and perform contact tracing. Standing room... many probably wouldn't even be aware of what bay they were standing in. Not holding my breath for it to return.

Feb 25, 2007
Very much doubt it. If everyone has an allocated seat, they can work out who was seated nearby in the event of a positive and perform contact tracing. Standing room... many probably wouldn't even be aware of what bay they were standing in. Not holding my breath for it to return.

Ridiculous isn't it if standing areas don't return.
As an example, I was in line for food people everywhere. Went to the toilet all side by side. Common sense must prevail and allow standing room when 100% capacity returns...

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Yeah let's use Covid as an excuse - yet they cram everyone into limited bays and have entire bays empty. and then have people crammed even more lining up for food and drinks and a *smile*.

MCG and Ticketek can get *smile*.

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
so reserve seat member still need to access tickets online still - as the 2021 memberships has no bar codes - right??. Im in the N1-N5 Premiership Circle members area

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
so reserve seat member still need to access tickets online still - as the 2021 memberships has no bar codes - right??. Im in the N1-N5 Premiership Circle members area
This week, yes. From next week you'll be able do download a digital pass on your phone that you can use for the rest of the season.

Reactions: 1 user

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Got a ticket on Level 2A Great Southern Stand, P1. Does anyone know if this level is very high up or fairly close to level 2?