Round 9 - the avocado games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - the avocado games.

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Giants putting up a coach killer effort so far. Don’t they know ??
They are showing the respect they have for Leon.

Very ordinary club. No idea how Josh Kelly can get close to 1 million a season. So overrated

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The media aren't the MRP!
Sadly the media controls and fashions every aspect of societal life these days.

Social Engineering tool nothing more nothing less, right across the board especially involving sports, and entertainment industries as they can control the mind set of those who dont pay attention to anything else, so they get to them via sports broadcasting and narrative pushing and persuasion.

This is no different with the MRP, the media drive the agenda for them to influence.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Chris Johnson just said he's got no idea what's going to be called a free kick or not

He clearly missed the memo that commentators must pretend umpires and the game is perfect at all times.

Gilligan will be calling him any second now
Obviously a cause in their contract. Makes you wonder why no-one says anything when these happen.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Freo as a serious contender. Not for mine.

Have played no one with an easy draw, and will get slapped off the MCG if they actually get anywhere near it in September.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
They are showing the respect they have for Leon.

Very ordinary club. No idea how Josh Kelly can get close to 1 million a season. So overrated
Josh Kelly is the very definition of a downhill skier.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Freo as a serious contender. Not for mine.

Have played no one with an easy draw, and will get slapped off the MCG if they actually get anywhere near it in September.

I think they are well coached and have a good defensive structure. I'm interested to see how we go against them with our forward line firing.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
What happened with Zak Williams?? Some sort of fainting attack out on the field?

• Haha