Round 9 - the avocado games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - the avocado games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hah hah hah… Fox Footy doing a big long lead in on how good Arsendon are and their win last week.

Far out. Every year. Every single year the media treat these losers like they’re something special.

Just smash them Sydney.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Hah hah hah… Fox Footy doing a big long lead in on how good Arsendon are and their win last week.

Far out. Every year. Every single year the media treat these losers like they’re something special.

Just smash them Sydney.
Busy night for our coaching team, getting together to watch these as we meet them in the next few weeks.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Just smash them Sydney.
Hear here Drofder.

Buckle them nice and good so the Tigers can fold them up in Dream Time next week!!!

Last edited:

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne

Just smash them Sydney.
Ask and you shall receive.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Cmon Cygnets. Keep it under 60 points. We don’t want a 100 pointer that causes a “crisis game” for them next week.

Take Heeney and co. off for 15 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Parker giving to you Shiel, saying he is scared was good to see. You don’t see many good sledges these days.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Parker giving to you Shiel, saying he is scared was good to see. You don’t see many good sledges these days.
Loved it!

It’s true. Can never forgot 2017 PF !

Parker is a brute of player and would love him at the Tigers. He should have been in the Y & B ..