Round 9 - Tigers v GWS at the dump | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - Tigers v GWS at the dump

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Might as well get in early - the cats game is dusted at 3/4 time

Grimes for Mansell

others ?

Edit: Edwards out also injured

Last edited:

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
If we don’t pick CCJ for this game and he’s not injured then we may as well start fielding offers for him, because we clearly don’t want him to play.

Reactions: 6 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
CCJ so should have played tonight. We were smashed as soon as Nank wasn’t in the ruck. So he has to come in.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Castagna's gotta go and get CCJ in FFS!!!!! Build a stronger attack like they did tonight along with a ruckman.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Whers are you zips?
We had 10 players down tonight
Just blaming Castgna is ridiculous.
We need another Marking tall.
We basically have Nakas and Lynch as our only marking targets.
Im at stage where Chol needs to get picked.
Because you can't just expect mids to control the game.
Outs: Mansel for Grimes
Edwards for Chol

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
We had 10 players down tonight
Just blaming Castgna is ridiculous.
We need another Marking tall.
We basically have Nakas and Lynch as our only marking targets.
Im at stage where Chol needs to get picked.
Because you can't just expect mids to control the game.
Outs: Mansel for Grimes
Edwards for Chol

Ouch ! Chol..... are we at the bottom of the barrel already :help

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Sheds out injured. Wouldn't be surprised to hear Mansell needing a 12 day break. Rioli showed a bit more than normal, but only a little bit. George I think it's time to go find your manicness in the second.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
If we don’t pick CCJ for this game and he’s not injured then we may as well start fielding offers for him, because we clearly don’t want him to play.

Agree. Either play him, or stop talking about him. I cringed a little re Dimma’s comment about being embarrassed to look at CCJ because he couldn’t tell him he wasn’t picked. Jig is up, let’s see what he has.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Dow's the most natural replacement for Shed but he's had very little footy over the past month or more. Caddy's in the same boat too, and Syd's still got some KPIs to tick off.

Hugo's probably next up as a hybrid but fair to say the VFL team's been smashed and no one other than CuJo has been consistent, least of all Chol. But does GWS have a legit second ruck behind Mumford?

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Plus Hardwick needs to address the opposition tactic of playing short, possession football with us loading up +1 or +2 behind the ball. Decent opposition refuse to kick long to contests anymore against us. They chip and switch until they get am outnumber & then surge forward. Has to counter by playing one on one & finding more leg speed on the wings. Need at least one more to rotate with McIntosh & Pickett. Rather try Naish than Ross in that spot.

Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I know it's ridiculous to even contemplate ..... but is MRjr a possibility for selection?
Even Stack could give us a bit of bursting energy for at least a half of a game.
And CCJ has to come in to give Nank a chop out before we stuff him.