Round 9 vs GWS Reserved Seats Access | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 vs GWS Reserved Seats Access

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
L1 - 39. Was hoping to be as far away as possible from Pidley Ridley but again, Ticketmaster has let me down.

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Not having a membership card with a barcode is bulltish. Digital crap, no wonder worst crowds of all time

Reactions: 1 users

nikdante

Tiger Cub
Oct 6, 2004
select one ticket for each barcode and after that at the bottom of the scrollbar menu, there's an "upgrade ticket" tab or something like that, click on that and then free tickets should come up at the very bottom of the next tab amongst a bunch of other options. hopefully this works, i got 7 + 6 tickets in two transactions , both near wing, top level (3), great view for free ! :)
Thanks Rensman. We got our four seats! My daughter's a huge Marvel fan, so she's as excited about finally seeing the stadium as seeing the Tigers. Whatever it takes to get them in :-D

Reactions: 1 user

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Premiership Circle went on sale at 1 pm
Yes, was a typo, my mistake, I was logged in at 1pm as per the email.

Only got the offer of Aisle 25, 26 and 30 all on level 2. Just all dumb luck I guess. Was hoping to get on the wing or behind the goals above the Cheer Squad.

Interesting, each barcode i put in also allowed me to get a Junior Seat. (0-5 years old) at no cost. Does any PC members know why ?

Even this morning i can reedem 2 x Junior Tickets (side note, offering me Level 2, Aisle 41 Row B)

So I was able if I wanted to, to get 4 seats and spread myself out :p

As it just kept spitting out Aisle 26 Row U on Level 2, I waited until 3pm when other family members were able to get theirs.

Funnily enough was able to get the row in front of them exactly on the wing on level 1 after a few tries.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
This whole ticketing thing is just ****.

Ticketmaster is a joke with its time outs, regular log in requests, crappy bs forwarding system and on and on. An absolute nightmare to use.

And why the *** did I have to pay the $18 upgrade for a Concession Member with a reserved seat, when all the adult members with a reserved seat sitting next to him didn't ? What ???

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
why do you even need to book a ticket in the first place. It's only against the supporter less GWS FFS !!

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Some advice from health authorities regarding last week's game if you were on the Craigibeburn train.

- - - - -

The Victorian Department of Health has published a list of exposure sites connected to a positive case of COVID-19, with details here.

In particular, two Tier 2 exposure sites are Metro Train services at times that coincided with last Friday night’s Richmond vs Geelong match at the MCG.

If you caught any of the below services, you must isolate, get a coronavirus test, and stay isolated until a negative test is received:

• The Craigieburn to Southern Cross train service which departed Craigieburn Station at 5:28pm and arrived at Southern Cross Station at 6:07pm on Friday 7 May
  • The Flinders St to Craigieburn train service which departed Flinders St Station at 10:20pm and arrived at Craigieburn Station at 11:05pm on Friday 7 May
Again, if you were on either of these trains services at these times, you must immediately isolate, get a coronavirus test, and stay isolated until you receive a negative result. You must also call the Department of Health at 1300 651 160 and pass on your details.

This advice applies for people in any train carriage, who got on and got off at any station on this these particular train rides.

• If you travelled around these times but don't know the train service you caught, please also get tested.
  • If you were at the train stations around these times but didn’t get on the train, monitor for any symptoms. If any doubt please get tested.